Email Address: qi132@hotmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-54880#rubmaps
City: Henrietta
State: New York
Address: Brighton-Henrietta TL Road
Hair Length and Color: Black Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Described Lucy before and she is about 5'6 with A-B cups and as for her body I would say typical Asian behind although not as flat as most. Breasts are small with pencil eraser nips. Very petite and in great shape for her age.
Recommendation: Yes
Joy is a lot of fun once she gets to know you. She told me once that she wants me to do a 2 hour session. Some day, I'm going to do it with her. However she like to call and text your phone if business gets slow. I finally told her to remove my number
Man I have never had any traction there. Never gotten the lady to take off her clothes. Lots of fun touches on me and her but how do you talk them into dropping everything and letting you play?

Course I am doing hh usually so maybe they only do it for hourly customers?
I always go for the hour. When they are standing at my head, my hands roam. If they don't stop me, I slid them down a bit. Let them keep massaging. Eventually I'll sit up on the side of the table. I then single them to come here, and I whisper into their ear that I want them. Pick them up and lay them down on the table. Slide their panties down and DATY. You take it from there. I usually works for me. Take your own life jacket. Tip generously if the deal goes through and next time, you're in total control.
BlackLeader, If you can't get these girls to take off their clothes then you are definitely doing something wrong - this place is like shooting fish in a barrel. As always, my standard set of recommendations for an AMP:

1. Don't look or act like a cop
2. Don't stink or look like you stink - they appreciate good hygiene - this includes smelling like an ashtray

3. Be nice, be respectful - don't be a dick
4. Be generous - is that extra 10 or 20 on the tip gonna break you?
5. Again, be nice, be respectful.
BlackLeader, If you can't get these girls to take off their clothes then you are definitely doing something wrong - this place is like shooting fish in a barrel. As always, my standard set of recommendations for an AMP:

1. Don't look or act like a cop
2. Don't stink or look like you stink - they appreciate good hygiene - this includes smelling like an ashtray

3. Be nice, be respectful - don't be a dick
4. Be generous - is that extra 10 or 20 on the tip gonna break you?
5. Again, be nice, be respectful. Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
Well said and if I can add a couple of things. Never ever mention any activities. Just hand them the cash with a raincoat at the beginning and the message is clear. Don't let them dictate the time as you might end up with very little left at the end for play. As mentioned before be nice, respectful, and don't be a dick. If you treat them like a human being instead of a receptacle it goes a long way!