OH2

Where can we go to connect with the OH2 gals nowadays?
Would stick to those that you have seen before and their friends
Look into a p411 membership
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2022, 01:45 PM
Or maybe read the other multiple OH2 threads already active, reading is needed to find some pussy around here
I’m happy you had my number saved!
Me too! Thank you
ha. Starting to sound like "oh2" is the "relax" of the 2022's. Pretty soon people are going to start advertising " ex- oh2 girl" .
ha. Starting to sound like "oh2" is the "relax" of the 2022's. Pretty soon people are going to start advertising " ex- oh2 girl" . Originally Posted by cage196
Or "ex-CK Princess"
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 11:16 AM
They had a shit show going on down there with the drama whores running things, that turned into today's BP
Where can we go to connect with the OH2 gals nowadays? Originally Posted by Txsinner66
What happened? Where'd they go?
Plenty of us are definitely still around... I think a gent was so kind as to start a thread for the girls who login or something like that... Oh2 is working for some but not all sadly
Plenty of us are definitely still around... I think a gent was so kind as to start a thread for the girls who login or something like that... Oh2 is working for some but not all sadly Originally Posted by DestineeDesire
When did this happen? I hadnt heard!
When did this happen? I hadnt heard! Originally Posted by winn dixie
what???
no or tongue-in-cheek emoji ??
ok

So ive been reading the sub forums bout oh2.

I still dont get it. Is it working or not?
When did this happen? I hadnt heard! Originally Posted by winn dixie
The security warning messages went away yesterday. The remember password function doesn't work anymore. You will have to get your password reset, if you don't remember it. I thought you didn't like OH2? I will agree with you the layout is antiquated, but it does have a daily and weekend line up. That aspect saves time when you are planning your next hookup.
Or maybe read the other multiple OH2 threads already active, reading is needed to find some pussy around here Originally Posted by BLM69
You have a way with words. However, you are correct. One does need to read to obtain their objective.