Do ladies share numbers??

I got a random text saying new girl and sent a couple pics. I was curious how she got my number and she said she got it from my review. Do the ladies review and share numbers? It was very strange to get a random number texting me about this. Wasn't sure if it was/is a set up. Any help would be great! Thank you
Most info sharing around here is frowned upon.
Hope that helps.
But the guidelines are being rewritten and reinterpreted on a near hourly basis....
So... ymmv.
Ask anyone.
The only info(phone number/email) sharing I am aware of is reference verification.
It is a bit odd to get a random txt like that
I wouldn't respond doesn't sound good
If you're my just now learning that whores will share your information with each other with zero consideration to your privacy, then you're in the wrong hobby...
You gals may want to ponder why even those of you with reviews from 10 years ago were recently required to provide new age verification information....
But whadda I know....

I'm not sure how this may or may not relate to the rewriting and reinterpretations of the guidelines either....

And I'm not even sure if I should be sharing my trepidations...
It's getting SO complicated since the new hires that I'm not sure that even I can keep up.... especially since the new point system has gone from WOS to Willy Nilly....

Just when ya thinck ya got all the answers... the new sharrif changes all the questions....

Ya do the Loki Poki and ya.... bla bla bla......

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I got a random text saying new girl and sent a couple pics. I was curious how she got my number and she said she got it from my review. Do the ladies review and share numbers? It was very strange to get a random number texting me about this. Wasn't sure if it was/is a set up. Any help would be great! Thank you Originally Posted by 34spike
ah did ya put wrong number in a review ?
seen that more than once

I once called a number posted in a review as I knew it was the handle owners number
note I said handle not the ops
fake yes review for and by the lady
so she was the op using a hacked handle
Don't respond Amor also make sure your using a hobby number & Hobby email

I got a random text saying new girl and sent a couple pics. I was curious how she got my number and she said she got it from my review. Do the ladies review and share numbers? It was very strange to get a random number texting me about this. Wasn't sure if it was/is a set up. Any help would be great! Thank you Originally Posted by 34spike
That's weird! How did she get your number from a review? The only place I know that reviews Gents doesn't post numbers, isn't in upset ny,and we have to be fully verified as a provider and vetted to get access so the new thing doesn't add up either. It says things like "shows up on time,proper donation, shower fresh, didn't over stay, 6ft tall, prefers lfk to dfk, 40s..." nothing specific or personal. Just basic ref info.
Don't respond Amor also make sure your using a hobby number & Hobby email Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
+1
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That's weird! How did she get your number from a review? The only place I know that reviews Gents doesn't post numbers, isn't in upset ny,and we have to be fully verified as a provider and vetted to get access so the new thing doesn't add up either. It says things like "shows up on time,proper donation, shower fresh, didn't over stay, 6ft tall, prefers lfk to dfk, 40s..." nothing specific or personal. Just basic ref info. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
It's complicated.