Encounter: LustyBustyGina38FF: Good time with a sexy, beautiful, and mature woman.

Date: 12/15/2023
Name: Gina
User ID:: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=205713
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P21483 ; https://www.bustygina.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: LFK, DFK, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, HJ, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, and Convo.
Hair Length and Color: Light blonde, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mature woman who aged beautifully. Busty, very elegant and sexy, moderately thick (not BBW), silky smooth skin, toned and fit.

I noticed Gina on PacePro first, a long time ago, and decided to see her when she’s in town. She does screen with diligence and I had no issues (no RW info was necessary as I had plenty of references).

She is older than my general preferred age range, but I wanted to try because I had an intuitive sense of her BCD.

I have to commend her on TCB. One of the best I have seen. She kept me posted a few days before, and a day before; I got the exact location on the day of the meet. She is extremely prompt and good with communication. Went up to find a beautiful mature woman who has taken care of herself well. Accounting for her age, she has a great body, skin, and face.

Her BCD is good and ultimately that’s what matters: very accommodating and willing to please. She is intelligent, well-traveled, and is fun to talk to.

Her ask is generally above what I would be willing to do, but I don’t mind doing that on occasion. I felt I made the right choice despite my general preferences mentioned above.
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 12-23-2023, 02:51 PM
You say she's older than your preferred age you like to visit with? How much older than 55 was she? How off were the photoshopped pics than in real life? You gonna go back for seconds and spend the coin again? Guys are depending on a accurate description. Glad you enjoyed yourself
Yes, I said she is outside my preferred age range which is 21-40. So, she is a decade plus above my preferred range. I did think she is 55, plus or minus a little. I had no reason to believe otherwise, from firsthand experience.

I don’t know about the photoshopped pictures if any; I thought the pictures that I saw elsewhere were a good depiction of the person that I saw—close enough not to raise any concern. That’s my opinion.

Will I do this again? Yes, if my schedule and time permits when she is in town.

Thanks for the reminder that guys are depending on an accurate description. You are absolutely correct! I sincerely mean it. I have always described my experiences (including appearance) in as much detail and accuracy as I can. Never saw a reason to do it any other way. I don’t care for any brownie points from a provider. I might be wrong, but past experiences have taught me that no such thing exists in a transactional set up—at least not enough make any tangible difference. I like to do my stuff and live my life apart from the hobby and not be involved much with any provider. I am sure you would agree that’s a wise approach.

Yes—I did have a great time; thank you!

Hope this helps.
CKJAmore ---thanks.

She has my body type, and some of her pics have smoldering eyes. Wasn't sure if I was perceiving that correctly until reading your ROS. Goddess worship is my main want and desire. I am always looking for amrita nectar. You have two paragraphs describing your daty experience. The best comment was...
and was going to have me there as long as I wanted.
Spasm contractions are different than kegels. It sounds like she is mature enough to allow herself to get hers. And that's what I want from a Companion. Hopefully she is also comfortable enough to leave the lights on or the curtains open.

Your info has solidified my future choice. Thanks again
CKJAmore ---thanks.

She has my body type, and some of her pics have smoldering eyes. Wasn't sure if I was perceiving that correctly until reading your ROS. Goddess worship is my main want and desire. I am always looking for amrita nectar. You have two paragraphs describing your daty experience. The best comment was... Spasm contractions are different than kegels. It sounds like she is mature enough to allow herself to get hers. And that's what I want from a Companion. Hopefully she is also comfortable enough to leave the lights on or the curtains open.

Your info has solidified my future choice. Thanks again Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thanks! Glad to be of some help!

Yes. She’ll leave the lights on and curtains open, If that’s what you want. I recall a very bright room during my meet; I didn’t complain though for that’s not my preferred lighting, but to each their own.
I've seen and played with Gina for years and she's the ultimate professional provider. Great bedroom skills and fun to chat with. I'm glad she tours and will continue to see her when I can. Glad you had a good time.
I've seen and played with Gina for years and she's the ultimate professional provider. Great bedroom skills and fun to chat with. I'm glad she tours and will continue to see her when I can. Glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
Yes. I did and thanks! She is great, BCD.
Forgive my ignorance … but, what does BCD stand for?
Best Russian ever
Forgive my ignorance … but, what does BCD stand for? Originally Posted by Maganda1004
Behind the Closed Doors—the actual “service”; what really matters.