One hour until you learn

I was timid. I have 3 scars on my head from two pimps whooping my ass. Thank God they didn't kill me. So I read reviews. To this day no reviews im not taking a chance. I would set my own timer. 5 minutes before. To be correct on time

Then I started reading reviews and realized if they ain't paying I ain't paying. Especially since most guys I'm going behind make these women want to barf. Between weight, breath, appearance, age and just totally being someone none wants to be around especially women

I read reviews. 30 minutes you have time to do what you want plus snap pictures. I learned it wasn't true. Most great picture taking, most posting cats have to do that because their Schick is in popular give me more time or free pussy

In not popular. But in reading reviews about guys getting 30 minute sessions yet having time to snap 20 photos I learned the game of off the clock. I learned that 30 minutes to most hobbyist means they really can't pay for all this pussy so they are trying to hang the best way they can

So yes this devil was bread were im absolutely not overspending, yes you got to hang with me for my money, yes I negotiate, yes I get radically discounted overnights because I don't over fuck. Please absolutely keep my name out you'll mouth. I literally can start a website off my phone. I am @thehobby. Tooodlez
Attention K-mart shoppers! we have a severe case of "KWS" in our midst (Kanye West Syndrome - IE - they think their world revolves around them and everything they do deserves/requires accolades from us mere mortals)
  • Trey
  • 07-27-2023, 06:06 AM
Said a lot, but said nothing at the same time.
Another fictitious event in the life of this guy. If he was the hobby and new it all, stuff like this wouldn't happen. Another desperate attempt at getting attention
I can almost guarantee a reply from somebody is coming in 1.2