Encounter: She could give Hoover a run for it's money.

Date: Earlier this month
Name: SexieLexie
Phone: 5044139289
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://independent.com.listcrawler....eans/53323446/
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Bullard
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black curls to shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her most current pic is the one with the mask cute little Latina decent frame and cute little ass
Recommendation: Yes
could you pm tge rates?
Definitely interested in rates too!
Yeah rates please ����
PM's sent boys. Have fun and try not to get hooked! Lmk how your experiences goes!
Rate too please
Yeah I tried with her. Never met up though. Tcb and texting she never gets back to you. I highly doubt she is independent based on the other ads and ladies who post in close proximity to hers. There’s management I’m sure.

She could be the best in the world hypothetically, but if you can’t reach her when your trying to and get no response the luster of trying is gone.
Yeah I mean her TCB is really bad which is why I listed that but when you can catch her it's definitely worth it. Best course of action is to have a plan B in case communication fails.. before I ever seen her I reached out a lot and was on the verge of giving up but glad I never did was definitely worth it imo.
I saw her before. Pretty sure I posted a review. She's a nice girl and a nice lay. Very erratic, though, due to her hobbies. Her body is also pretty much wrecked by the extra curriculars and baby damage. But still.

The linked video and others can be found on multiple sites posted by a guy named nola video producer.

She was very affordable in the past. Although she's lately on tryst posting tryst prices. Don't bite on that.
Appreciate your info raindog. Knew there had to be a catch. There’s quite a few locally here who suck on tcb. Usually that’s your sign to not try. I’ll wait until she gets more professional I guess. I’m not the chaser type.
Thanks for the review. Can you send me the rates too?
Can you send me rates when you have a chance?
Pm please
Tried to get in touch with this light skinned women three separate times. Each time, she didn't respond until 12 hours later and I ultimately gave up. Glad to see some of you had enough patience
  • Dab
  • 09-03-2020, 08:42 AM
I tried seeing her once. Got there and she pulled the ole bait and switch. Stuck me with her jacked up friend. When I left, I see her walking through the parking lot. I was pissed. Didn’t confront her because I am positive her management team was watching her every move. Ton of people outside just hanging out on second floor walkway