Golf Enthusiasts

Hey guys, I'm making it my mission to offer more outdoor oriented activities with golf being at the top of my list.. well, next to fishing (which I absolutely love, btw) How open are you guys about going on these types of outings with a provider & would any of you like to take pity on a girl who's golfing knowledge goes no further than riding around in golf carts & a round or two of minature golf
Certainly an intriguing idea. You’d be committing yourself to a minimum of five hours for a round of golf and transport to/from the venue. I’d think you’d want to be comfortable with the gentleman you be going with, and he comfortable with you - else that could be a torturous ordeal for both of you. Good luck if you decide to give it a try!

A65
I’d let you use my putter for a few holes.
I’d let you use my putter for a few holes. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Oh youuuu! I wouldn't mind going a couple of rounds...
Certainly an intriguing idea. You’d be committing yourself to a minimum of five hours for a round of golf and transport to/from the venue. I’d think you’d want to be comfortable with the gentleman you be going with, and he comfortable with you - else that could be a torturous ordeal for both of you. Good luck if you decide to give it a try!

A65 Originally Posted by Astros1965
Oh wow! I never took into consideration how much time it would take up but I certainly agree, we've definitely have to enjoy being around one another. Thanks for the enlightenment, lol!