Can anyone here please help me figure something out? PS4 Steering Wheel ...

I'm looking for a steering wheel with NO pedals OR one that has pedals that I can disconnect & just use the buttons on the steering wheel to control the gas/break/reverse.

Seems simple enough, but after hours of Google searching & calls to GameStop, I'm no closer to finding one today, than I was on Friday when my little one started begging for one.

I purchased a few over the weekend hoping that if the pedals were not connected, by default, the buttons on the steering wheel would control the gas, but none of them work that way & searching Google for a match yielded no results

Does anyone know of one? I would very much appreciate any guidance.

me thincks that the PS4 wheel wont fit a Mustang steering column.

Might want to try an XBox variant instead.

In either case, does they come with bump stock paddle shifters?

In all seriousness, you should be able to reprogram the buttons in the game config... such as Forza Horizon 4 (and 5). The custom button assignment should fit the bill.

In all seriousness, you should be able to reprogram the buttons in the game config... such as Forza Horizon 4 (and 5). The custom button assignment should fit the bill. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
That's interesting. I didn't realize there were ways to reprogram the buttons. I'll have to look that up.

Thank you
In case you’re looking for a stick shift, I have one you can play with, lol.
  • Torin
  • 06-29-2022, 07:59 PM
That's interesting. I didn't realize there were ways to reprogram the buttons. I'll have to look that up.

Thank you Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Correct. You should be able to go into the game's Controls Option and if it has Keymapping you can select a control then press the button to map the button on the wheel to whatever function you want.
So Brooke, what were your findings ?