? Warning Signs From Your Subconscious Telling You To Take A Break From A Social Media Site?

I kid you not last night I had a dream with a member here that was pretty bazaar..
I'm kind of embarrassed to post this but I think it's hilarious too..
Like wtf?
Haha why am I having dreams like this?

Has it ever happened to you?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-18-2022, 03:23 AM
venus, can you tell us about your dream?

no names needed tho..
venus, can you tell us about your dream?

no names needed tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Most would consider it a nightmare.
Even if she leaves out the name everyone will know it's me & I'm not cool with fellow mongers getting a few laughs at my expense.
Marcellus Walluz we've never met so no one will be laughing at you..roflmao that was cute!
No this dream was almost as if it was really happening & I still remember it CLEARLY and I'm like wtf?! Why am I having dreams like this haha
Okay it started out like this :
I was on a pool lounger laying out next to my repeat client that Is still a member here lol..Anyway , he was laying in a lounger next to me we where having cocktails and in front of a pool.
Having filthy convo discussing what he's going to do to me and eat. It appears like he's about to reach over and get off of his lounger and get on me and when I look up omg it's not him it's a complete stranger looking at me with seedy evil eyes and a sick grin he was huge too like almost 7 feet tall!!
I'm freaking out he's trying to pull down my thong and feed me his incredibly enormous 15 inch cock and I'm freaking out because this is feeling scary like rape not sexy like mutual.
So I tell him in a loud voice while I grab his hand off my thong while he's on top of me, "You did NOT send in a deposit, nor have I screened you and I'm on a date right now assfuck!!
Then this is where it gets really interesting , I took his wrist that I could barely squeeze my entire hand over and all of a sudden did like he was sand or playdoh in my hands and I started swinging him around and around first in slow motion then super fast and when the spins where in full effect I managed to swing him into outer space and then I woke up feeling as if I landed hard on my bed!!!
Craaaaaazy lol Right?!?
I'm not even a violent human I've never slapped a guy..
So I'm just like wtf was that and why am I dreaming of this other guy too?!?
Just strange lol!!
And even if there was a complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation.
"the bell's ringing is supposed to usher in the Apocalypse"...and you where the last male standing um we would never be in the same intimate setting or something.
Not enough $ or attraction mentally ����
Funny dream lol I never remember mine unfortunately