I almost got arrested today...

I went to meet an old friend at Chik-fil-a for lunch today but since I don't eat crappy food, I brought a couple of small bottles of Grey Goose with me. I planned on making a John Daly once I got there. I got my iced tea and lemonade and the manager must have noticed me pour half of it out because he was staring me down as I was pouring the vodka in. He came over and told me that outside beverages were not allowed in the restaurant and also that alcohol was prohibited. I told him that talk was cheap and if they allowed alcohol than maybe more people would come dine there. Then I pointed at the line and told him he better get back to work if he wanted to get his quarterly bonus of $2500. He stormed off and I didn't think too much of it until I saw a cop walk in 15 minutes later. I knew he was there for me as the manager met him halfway to the counter and motioned in my direction. I'm wasn't gonna ditch the empty bottles like some coward so I got up and approached the two and asked the officer how his day was. Before he could answer I told the manager that I'd like to buy his lunch and if he could put the order ahead of everybody else's I'd let him keep the change. I gave him $20 and the officer got a huge grin on his face. The manager looked frustrated so I told him that I heard there was a 2 for 1 special on meats at Kroger and that he should pick some up with the change I left and do something nice for the family that night. I told the officer I had to go and left with my drink in hand. After I pulled out of my parking spot I drove up to the windows where you can see in and stopped. The officer held his bag of food up smiling and was giving me a thumbs up with his other hand. I gave him a thumbs up right back to him and tossed my empty cup out my sunroof as I peeled off in my Tahoe LTZ.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 10:36 PM
I went to meet an old friend at Chik-fil-a for lunch today but since I don't eat crappy food, I brought a couple of small bottles of Grey Goose with me. I planned on making a John Daly once I got there. I got my iced tea and lemonade and the manager must have noticed me pour half of it out because he was staring me down as I was pouring the vodka in. He came over and told me that outside beverages were not allowed in the restaurant and also that alcohol was prohibited. I told him that talk was cheap and if they allowed alcohol than maybe more people would come dine there. Then I pointed at the line and told him he better get back to work if he wanted to get his quarterly bonus of $2500. He stormed off and I didn't think too much of it until I saw a cop walk in 15 minutes later. I knew he was there for me as the manager met him halfway to the counter and motioned in my direction. I'm wasn't gonna ditch the empty bottles like some coward so I got up and approached the two and asked the officer how his day was. Before he could answer I told the manager that I'd like to buy his lunch and if he could put the order ahead of everybody else's I'd let him keep the change. I gave him $20 and the officer got a huge grin on his face. The manager looked frustrated so I told him that I heard there was a 2 for 1 special on meats at Kroger and that he should pick some up with the change I left and do something nice for the family that night. I told the officer I had to go and left with my drink in hand. After I pulled out of my parking spot I drove up to the windows where you can see in and stopped. The officer held his bag of food up smiling and was giving me a thumbs up with his other hand. I gave him a thumbs up right back to him and tossed my empty cup out my sunroof as I peeled off in my Tahoe LTZ. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
And then you woke up, right?
Troll thread? Troll thread.
Not a troll and sorry, I don't remember any of my dreams. My reality is way more memorable than them anyways.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 10:49 PM
Troll thread? Troll thread. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Toll Thread. 5 Dorra

PS. Is that Eddy Izzard?
I've been a member of this site for four years, newbie. Trolls troll from day one. Still waiting on the girl to meet up with you to take pics? You should just make some memes of Kate Upton or something and put her number on it. That would get some phone calls.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 11:10 PM
I've been a member of this site for four years, newbie. Trolls troll from day one. Still waiting on the girl to meet up with you to take pics? You should just make some memes of Kate Upton or something and put her number on it. That would get some phone calls. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
My feelings are crushed.

Jesus man, don't be so hard on yourself. It's pathetic and a sign of weakness. Just realize that strangers care as much about you as you care about them. Don't be so emotionally invested in what people you don't know do or say or don't do in regards to you.
  • ktiix
  • 09-12-2014, 11:17 PM
Jesus man, don't be so hard on yourself. It's pathetic and a sign of weakness. Just realize that strangers care as much about you as you care about them. Don't be so emotionally invested in what people you don't know do or say or don't do in regards to you. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
It's okay, I have to be hard on myself. I know I've made an error by disregarding your wisdom, I am going to get my knotted rope, it's been to long since I punished myself. It's time for some Flagellation. I am sorry.
I bet you are a proud dad too
Man, that's just a fetish I'll never understand but I'm glad that others do because it makes for great conversation and stories. You should google "BMG Pain Olympics" or something like that. It could be your fluffer and it might be what you need to get up(mentally and physically).

Be sure and take pics with your really cool camera that's not the Iphone 6.
I don't have children and people who use medieval torture devices for happy time probably shouldn't either.
Not a troll and sorry, I don't remember any of my dreams. My reality is way more memorable than them anyways. Originally Posted by Schoonerwest
Maybe an alcoholic with a bad attitude.

Originally Posted by universalenergy

Originally Posted by universalenergy