Let Amy Break It Down, and Spell It Out~for the less than quik

I am slightly irritated, obviously. Let me just let you "BOYS" know, the "boys" who don't like fat chicks, yall seem to show up an awful lot in my reviews; I am just saying.
#1 I am the Best Oral in
Texas, and many will never know!
#2 I am a big girl, 214 lbs to be exact, I am 5'6 inches tall, with measurements of 44D, 38, 42.
#3 I live in my apartment! If you call me, and want to see me, and give me no heads up, then my apartment is not spotless! I live here!!!!
Schedule an appointment, and there is a difference! Regardless, my apartment is clean, it might get stuff disheveled from me rushing to get ready, but baby, you can eat out of my bathtub.

Now, for all those, who do not see themselves in
Amy's World, that's cool! But you can see yourself right past my review! Unless you want to make a educated observation, STFU!

I am a lady, but no one disrespects me. Do not get it twisted, I survived 17 years growing up in Houston, and not without multiple skills.
So, I am calling the haters out, either grow up or post up.

Amber (aka-Amy or BestOralnTexas)
Right on schedule.

If there are comments that offend you, RTM and let them do their job. Starting another thread whining about how much you don't like what is being said in the reviews section isn't doing yourself any favors. And suggesting that the only people entitled to comment on a review are people who have seen the provider is f'n ridiculous. How exactly would you go about enforcing that rule?
New hobby acronym: DATBT. Go to Amy's and Dine At The Bath Tub!!
Billy
"It's my ducky and I'll do what I want with it"
  • Trey
  • 10-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Most stuff is bcd so you shouldn't get offended but some guys will put it out there in the open and never ever saw the chick. I do think you should put negative comment about provider you have not seen bcd. But if you have seen her you can let loose what you got.
Amy,

You'd be doing yourself a huge favor by letting this go. You're right. Guys that don't like big girls are not going to see big girls. Period. In addition, some people are assholes and have no tact. Other people - like me - are just smart-asses that have trouble resiting the opportunity to make a joke, even - or especially, for some of us - if it's at someone else's expense. That's life. This is an open forum and everyone has a right to post their opinions, as crude, wrong, stupid, ridiculous, disrespectful, tactless, disgusting, uninformed, or asinine as they may be.

However, I suspect that for every guy that eschews the many pleasures of "fat chicks", there are ten that avoid bullshit, drama, and conflict, particularly in this hobby. I suspect that your inclination to relentlessly fight back on this issue will only results in that latter group electing to forgo your services.
Well Trey, atleast you got the balls to back up your vote and claim it. I give you props on that.
If you want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight, I will oblige you.....but, to give you fair warning. It will not change anything in the review process.....and it will not be pretty.....there is no scenario where this ends well for you.
If the fat chick haters forgo my services, they are doin g me a favor! Damn sure dont want to have there cock in my mouth! And they dont want it there right about now.
Amy,

You'd be doing yourself a huge favor by letting this go. You're right. Guys that don't like big girls are not going to see big girls. Period. In addition, some people are assholes and have no tact. Other people - like me - are just smart-asses that have trouble resiting the opportunity to make a joke, even - or especially, for some of us - if it's at someone else's expense. That's life. This is an open forum and everyone has a right to post their opinions, as crude, wrong, stupid, ridiculous, disrespectful, tactless, disgusting, uninformed, or asinine as they may be.

However, I suspect that for every guy that eschews the many pleasures of "fat chicks", there are ten that avoid bullshit, drama, and conflict, particularly in this hobby. I suspect that your inclination to relentlessly fight back on this issue will only results in that latter group electing to forgo your services. Originally Posted by lizardking
+ 943,853
Amy, if you were in Dallas, I would see you in an instant!
Some people are just assholes! If it is the some people posting rude things on your reviews, then they might be unhappy with there own physical image, and need someone to take it out on. Everyone has their own image of Beauty! As long as your happy with yourself then forget the Haters.

I agree with lizardking let it go and move on!
People are people and we all have our own faults.
Live and Let Live!

P.S. Personally I would not let people came over my place unexpected.....No No
Amy,

However, I suspect that for every guy that eschews the many pleasures of "fat chicks", there are ten that avoid bullshit, drama, and conflict, particularly in this hobby. I suspect that your inclination to relentlessly fight back on this issue will only results in that latter group electing to forgo your services. Originally Posted by lizardking
+ 943,854

Again.... SOUND advice here! You are in a LOSE-LOSE situation here. Drop it and let it go. It is a forum board, where guys/gals are behind computers and keyboards, and can and do act like a complete ass! It is UNAVOIDABLE! Anyone with half a brain will and do ignore stupid shit.

You are doing more harm then good here.

JaD
4 positive reviews in 10 days to cover the last co-ed meltdown.......does that mean we will get 8 positive reviews in the next 10 days to cover this one......but, they have to be 8 new hobbyists.....not the same 4 hobbyists doing 2 each.
What's wrong with fat chicks? I get off to them the same or even more than skinny to average chicks.
Amy you have to lobby Congress to modify First Amendment. Freedom of speech ONLY when you agree with someone. It is not about who is talking, it is about who is listening. Only if there are listeners, it becomes a speech.

It seems you are tuned right on the channel broadcasted by people who you say hate you. I am sure there are some haters depending on how you classify them. You won't even know that they exist if you are not tuned to them. Just the other day I found out there is a guy named Glenn Beck who has a regular comedy show on a channel called Fox News. Haters love getting called out. Good luck.