What to do??

When a man is stalking you basically
Yes I'm talking about you mr LordBigHorn

This man contacted me 3 weeks ago, He asked me questions I didn't like so I told him very politely that we are not a match.

Dude has been stalking me on every platform he can, I have evidence but it'll out his real world info but if he continues harassing me I feel I will have no choice to but to contact the authorities and out his dumbass wtf

I was succeful in blocking him on Eccie but p411 refuses to block him from contacting me, he has used several emails and numbers and basically is bullying me to see him.

What can I do as right now my only option is the authorities and out him.
I say just ignore the arsehole. If he knows he's getting to you then it's mission accomplished for him.
  • ktiix
  • 03-08-2015, 07:01 PM
^- Sound advice. Ignore him long enough and he'll get bored. There is only so much a man can do from email.
Apparently this is not his first time. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=lordbighorn
When a man is stalking you basically
Yes I'm talking about you mr LordBigHorn

This man contacted me 3 weeks ago, He asked me questions I didn't like so I told him very politely that we are not a match.

Dude has been stalking me on every platform he can, I have evidence but it'll out his real world info but if he continues harassing me I feel I will have no choice to but to contact the authorities and out his dumbass wtf

I was succeful in blocking him on Eccie but p411 refuses to block him from contacting me, he has used several emails and numbers and basically is bullying me to see him.

What can I do as right now my only option is the authorities and out him. Originally Posted by lily blake
Honey, he's been harassing me for two years. Please take comfort in that you aren't the only one!
But I'm glad you brought this issue up. I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread regarding harassers. It's really not ok.
If I tell someone no, I don't have to provide an explanation.
I received several emails from several harassers/stalkers this past weekend.. Two even said "I'm going to stay on your ass and keep harassing you until you say yes"..
I'm not sure what they thought the outcome of that would be except that I've decided that my response will only be:
A) start a thread in the ladies area
if harassment continues...
B) contact the admins on every site to get them banned
If harassment continues..
C) contact every reference, every ok on p411 to let them know of the behavior
D) make a public thread
E) contact the authorities

I DO NOT, no matter what.. Give in and respond. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I don't beg them to understand.

First of all.. If there is a warning thread in a private room.. It's against the rules to tell someone that.
Second, it is my business if I don't want to see someone. I don't have to provide an explanation or ask permission.
Third, if a guy won't take no for an answer.. Why in the heck would I have him in my private incall? Why would I have a guy that doesn't accept no in a dark locked room with me?? Yikes!
Fourth, my 6th sense is never wrong and by sending a dozen emails after I have said no, just proves me right! Every PM - especially after a dozen or so - cements my belief that he is a nut.

Sometimes we ladies get it wrong. We look at a hobbyists posts/reviews etc and we make assumptions and we say no. Even if you as a hobbyist are convinced that we unfairly judged you, the only road is to just accept it. There are thousands of ladies in DFW - just move on!!
Damn that sucks..come lay low in Houston for a bit,we we'll take good care of you..

Bring BrownSugarBaby with you..lol
Honey, he's been harassing me for two years. Please take comfort in that you aren't the only one!
But I'm glad you brought this issue up. I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread regarding harassers. It's really not ok.
If I tell someone no, I don't have to provide an explanation.
I received several emails from several harassers/stalkers this past weekend.. Two even said "I'm going to stay on your ass and keep harassing you until you say yes"..
I'm not sure what they thought the outcome of that would be except that I've decided that my response will only be:
A) start a thread in the ladies area
if harassment continues...
B) contact the admins on every site to get them banned
C) contact every reference, every ok on p411 to let them know of the behavior
D) make a public thread
E) contact the authorities

I DO NOT, no matter what.. Give in and respond. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I don't beg them to understand.

First of all.. If there is a warning thread in a private room.. It's against the rules to tell someone that.
Second, it is my business if I don't want to see someone. I don't have to provide an explanation or ask permission.
Third, if a guy won't take no for an answer.. Why in the heck would I have him in my private incall? Why would I have a guy that doesn't accept no in a dark locked room with me?? Yikes!
Fourth, my 6th sense is never wrong and by sending a dozen emails after I have said no, just proves me right! Every PM - especially after a dozen or so - cements my belief that he is a nut.

Sometimes we ladies get it wrong. We look at a hobbyists posts/reviews etc and we make assumptions and we say no. Even if you as a hobbyist are convinced that we unfairly judged you, the only road is to just accept it. There are thousands of ladies in DFW - just move on!! Originally Posted by Maggie_May

In what world does this idiot think that would convince you? smh...
  • L.A.
  • 03-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Stalkers probably don't have the most rational mindset.

There are some scary people out there,.

My advice is to block him from here, call block his number, put his email in spam, and NEVER engage him in any way, shape or form.
If he's contacted you via PM on this site when you've asked him to stop then report it to the mods.

In fact, this thread might not really been a good idea. Basically ignore EVERY attempt he makes to contact you. DO NOT respond.
@tonystark - what I want to believe is that I think many are just real "go getters" in the real world. They may be in "work mode" thinking that if they just keep harassing they can "close the deal" but what they don't understand is that in THIS world it comes off as truly frightening. This is the most dangerous profession of any profession and when I say no but they continue to harass it becomes so scary. Frightening. Terrifying.
Maybe the guys don't realize that. No idea.

But at the same time, I've dated in the real world, I have had disagreements with friends, and the moment someone tells me they prefer I not contact them, or heck.. Even if I've text or called twice with no response...I would never dream of contacting that person again!
It takes a certain kind of person to contact another over and over and over again...with no regard on if you are frightening that person or at the very least making that person totally uncomfortable.
This is the most dangerous profession of any profession and when I say no but they continue to harass it becomes so scary. Frightening. Terrifying.
Maybe the guys don't realize that. No idea. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Exactly, No they don't. This is only fun for them.

But I think dude is mentally unstable, idk why he is not in somebody's psych unit
Three words and one sentence:

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

There is no reasoning with Bat-Shit-Crazy unless it involves a Smith & Wesson or a 12 gauge Winchester pump shotgun in my big ass hands.
Man that guy is an idiot. I just can't imagine getting a BJ from a lady that is royally pissed at me! I cringe just thinking about it!
Exactly, No they don't. This is only fun for them.

But I think dude is mentally unstable, idk why he is not in somebody's psych unit Originally Posted by lily blake
Crazy people don't know that they're crazy.
Go underground(as mentioned above cut off/ignore). Invite a couple of large AA gentlemen aquaintances to meet him for coffee to discuss issues and how we will resolve said issues. Have your representatives get his mind right...err i mean come to a meeting of the minds. Good luck!

ps: not to go over board here however,any of the followimg would be quite helpful in shutting down his operation: ever met the perp, have his plate number, phone number,address, name, or place of employment or his wife's name and number.? If so pass on to your coffee guys. Stalking will mysteriously vanish, but watch your back. If he still doesnt take the hint and is stll around....well....

All i can really say within eccie guidelines.

Goog luck!
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Is stalking a regular thing for you ladies?