Suggestions and tips please

I’m Canadian and will be visiting Houston for a few weeks. I’ll be staying DT real close to the transit station and am having a hell of a time finding anything worth $.
I was staying up near the airport a few days and toured a few shops up there and they were all a quick walk in and back out as I didn’t stay.

I’m all about very slim Asian and young is nice too. I like DATY as I find the chemistry is almost always better if she’s open to being warmed up a little. I’m looking for recommendations that are either a very short Uber from the transit station or are accessible via the transit system.

Lastly, there’s a forum board I use in Canada that I posted to asking for people to suggest sites and message boards to find an AMP in H town and a few members there mentioned this new legislation that’s in effect now. I wasn’t aware up to then but, well first; holy shit that’s heavy handed and way over the top.
Second, how much should a guy be really worried and concerned. Is this something LE is actually likely to enforce or is it more likely they turn a blind eye and ignore it?

Thanks for any replies. I’m so outside my zone here and any help and tips is fully appreciated
hey hosehead!! Take off!! Eh??
hey hosehead!! Take off!! Eh?? Originally Posted by genradjim
Priceless
I’ll be staying DT real close to the transit station Originally Posted by daty4you
In case you haven’t noticed yet, that area is very sketchy. Watch your back when out and about, and I’d highly recommend not being out on the street past dark. Hell, I avoid that area even during the day, even when I’m in my car.
  • r66
  • 11-28-2021, 08:12 AM
Good luck finding something here like that, particularly were you are staying. Plus, the hobbying is so much better in Canada. Can't wait to go back to Toronto for work -- miss Cafe Atlantis and other spots.
I didn’t. We got in kinda late and couldn’t see much. But, when I booked it, even this was very expensive. Other options were crazy expensive. I did notice last night that it was a bit loud with hooligans and drunks out on the street.
It didn’t seem all that bad. How bad are we talking here?
Good luck finding something here like that, particularly were you are staying. Plus, the hobbying is so much better in Canada. Can't wait to go back to Toronto for work -- miss Cafe Atlantis and other spots. Originally Posted by r66
Yeah, you’re not wrong. Most major cities in Canada have a pretty good scene. Better than any American city that I have ever traveled to.
I’ll be staying DT real close to the transit station and am having a hell of a time finding anything worth $. Originally Posted by daty4you
There were a couple of indies not too far from there in a high rise.
How bad are we talking here? Originally Posted by daty4you
Did I stutter? LOL
day4you, some of the same folks scared about the "transit" area spend time around the Greenspoint area (sometimes referred to as "Gunspoint") and equally "sketchy" areas ... many "spa" investors must resort to questionable and potentially unsafe locations due to the nature of the business and rent rates....and some of those spas have been robbed during business hours.

And this is one of the folks I was thinking about ....

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1061230391

That # is different than I have, but that's the # that gets searches.

FYI: Due to Covid some folks sought alternative opportunities, less risky, and/or other areas in which to develop. The "address" (area) provided in the Eccie review is not "exactly" correct and the location was closer to I45 downtown and the "transit" area.
Hey daty4you,

I hope you found a plan that will work for you. I would suggest going the indie route to find what you’re considering, perhaps thru 411. AMPs in H-town are weak compared to, say, Dallas. If it’s just daty, there certainly are options, which you can find discussed here, but I don’t see you wanting to commute around town to find one.

Legally, the vast opinion is that it’ll be used to take action off the street, although some amps are being more careful.

My apologies for goofballs cracking Canada jokes at ya. There are stereotypes, and some folks this far south don’t realize.

Have a safe trip,
LNH
day4you, some of the same folks scared about the "transit" area spend time around the Greenspoint area (sometimes referred to as "Gunspoint") and equally "sketchy" areas ... many "spa" investors must resort to questionable and potentially unsafe locations due to the nature of the business and rent rates....and some of those spas have been robbed during business hours.

FYI: Due to Covid some folks sought alternative opportunities, less risky, and/or other areas in which to develop. The "address" (area) provided in the Eccie review is not "exactly" correct and the location was closer to I45 downtown and the "transit" area. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does that number work for Juliet?
I’m all about very slim Asian and young is nice too. Originally Posted by daty4you
..about 230 miles north of downtown Houston is a city filled with such opportunities!
Does that number work for Juliet? Originally Posted by 1962Mets
I didn't try that number.

FYI: Due to Covid some folks sought alternative opportunities, less risky, and/or other areas in which to develop. The "address" (area) provided in the Eccie review is not "exactly" correct and the location was closer to I45 downtown and the "transit" area. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So yes, I happened to find that area entirely by accident. Was looking for breakfast, pulled up maps and followed it to a McDonalds on the other side of the overpass. Wow! The scenery changed real quickly.
Really quick. But the area I was staying was perfectly fine.