Giving a provider a "Yes" recommendation in a review

I saw something posted recently that made me wonder if we need an addition to the provider review template.

It seems as though some of us visit with a provider and have a good time, pics were acurate, services were as offered, but we wouldnt see this same provider a second time.

As it sits today we have the option: Recommendation: Yes or No

But to have this in addition might help paint a better picture

Would you visit this provider again: Yes or No

I think out of 30+ reviews that I have done on here and other boards I have only given a "No" recommendation to one lady.........but that doesnt mean that the ladies I have give a yes I would ever see again. If everything went as planned and she was as advertised I think the lady gets a yes recommendation, but I think there is always more to the story that could be understood a little better if other hobbist knew if you would spend your own money to see her again.

Just a thought. I figured that we would get a male and female perspective on this topic.
well brad, it just depends on what kind of hobbyist is doing the review. i am one for the most part who wants to see as many different providers as I can. Lately, I have been seeing some gals twice and even a third time. Alot of that is due to the lack of new local talent and getting granddaddy rates (gotta love a hobby in which you are a granddad when u are in your 30's lol ).

some gals you know u will neve see again, that does not mean it was a bad experience. and there are a few times, i have wanted to do a repeat but a new gal offers a deal i cant refuse and my cash goes to her.

good thread man!
brad - I'm sure we saw the same post - cuz I thought the same thing. sixx has a good point. you may not want to see the gal again because that's just how you play. overall though, I think it's an addition (to the review) worthy of consideration.

and sixx --- does that mean if you're in your 50s, you should get "great grandaddy" rates?
Just as before, you have up to one hour to edit your reviews any way you want. That includes the yes or no option. I'm sure any editorializing in that area could be made both informative as well as entertaining. Show us your talent.

gfe
It is a good idea .......... you can include it in the presant format and start a custom.
It should be a Yes or No.. Why?? Just b`cos you do not want to see the provider twice as you like variety--well why should she be penalized for that ?? You got to Olive garden and like a dish but dont want to give it a good rating b`cos you want to try a new place the next time-- how is this it`s fault??

Same thing here-- A provider recommendation is just that .Yes-if she is accurately described and delivers on the activities.. No - if she is not. That`s it.. You are not marrying her or anything like that.. Yes or No at our whim is very unfair to a provider. Always follow the keep it simple strategy.. Just because you cant eat pizzas every single day-doesn`t make it a bad dish.

We all forget - providers` business and livelihood is dependent on reviews. At the same time it is our hobbyists hard earned money..So it should be fair both ways.. you pay for the service-you get all the activities- and so the recommendation should be a yes or no . that`s it-- any other overlap can make things very odd and complex !!! Just MHO though !! Have fun folks !!
well brad, it just depends on what kind of hobbyist is doing the review. i am one for the most part who wants to see as many different providers as I can. Lately, I have been seeing some gals twice and even a third time. Alot of that is due to the lack of new local talent and getting granddaddy rates (gotta love a hobby in which you are a granddad when u are in your 30's lol ).

some gals you know u will neve see again, that does not mean it was a bad experience. and there are a few times, i have wanted to do a repeat but a new gal offers a deal i cant refuse and my cash goes to her.

good thread man! Originally Posted by sixxbach
Brad, excellent post. I have often wondered the same thing. But if you think about it, will the guy care if you want to see girl X again or not? Plus if there is more to the story just tell it. Who cares if the review is too long. If someone feels it's too long they'll skim through it anyway. Some guys, like myself, may enjoy the long informative read.
It should be a Yes or No.. Why?? Just b`cos you do not want to see the provider twice as you like variety--well why should she be penalized for that ?? You got to Olive garden and like a dish but dont want to give it a good rating b`cos you want to try a new place the next time-- how is this it`s fault??

Same thing here-- A provider recommendation is just that .Yes-if she is accurately described and delivers on the activities.. No - if she is not. That`s it.. You are not marrying her or anything like that.. Yes or No at our whim is very unfair to a provider. Always follow the keep it simple strategy.. Just because you cant eat pizzas every single day-doesn`t make it a bad dish.

We all forget - providers` business and livelihood is dependent on reviews. At the same time it is our hobbyists hard earned money..So it should be fair both ways.. you pay for the service-you get all the activities- and so the recommendation should be a yes or no . that`s it-- any other overlap can make things very odd and complex !!! Just MHO though !! Have fun folks !! Originally Posted by delimex007
Delimex,
You have read way too far into this. Those on this board that know me, and many do, know that I have simple thoughts that many times lack complexity. This was just a positive suggestion that I was thinking might help reviews for a hobbist benefit. Remember that the reviews are here to help the hobbist, not the providers. The providers have a section where they can advertise.
Now.......that being said, I usually only see a lady once because, like sixx, I enjoy varity. If I see a lady 2,3, or more times its because I really like that lady and we clicked on a higher level.
For the ladies that I have only seen once that I have given a "Yes" recommendation, I might not be willing to see them again. Session went well, services as advertised, pics accurate, but we just didnt click.
The reason for the " Would you visit this provider again: Y or N" is becasue I share similar taste with other hobbist.
Anyway I just thought this to be an interesting topic.

will the guy care if you want to see girl X again or not? Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Good point Java, but here is my thought process. If I want to see a sexy ebony lady with some junk in the trunk that has mad skills.............Im looking for a Cup of Java review on this lady. Java says yes on a recommendation, but wouldnt necessarly put up his hard earned money to see her again. Thats cause for additional consideration on my part.

Like I said before, I usually only see a lady once, but would I see her again based off the session that I had........maybe yes, maybe no. I think thats a different question that would I recommend her.
I don't personally see what difference it makes whether a customer would see a provider more than once. If he likes variety and doesn't see a provider more than once, even though they enjoyed their time together, well that's his choice.
The only thing I need to know is would he recommend said provider to other customers based on her services as advertised!
I think what we are talking about here is a "yes or no" with a caveat. Yes recomend, but not see her again personally.

Maybe instead, get rid of yes or no, and have a 1-5 rating on how likely you would be to recomend her, and or a 1-5 on how likely you would be to see her again.

Example: Provider X

Would you recomend this provider? 1=hell no! 3=Probably 5=YES
Would you see her again? 1=hell no! 3=if my ATF is busy and she runs a special 5=I am seeing her again tomorrow.

Other than that I think it if is in the ROS then that is fine. If a guy doesn't have Premium Access he needs to get it and find out what is going on. I paid my dues in the beginning...
[quote=atxbrad;177426]Delimex,
Remember that the reviews are here to help the hobbist, not the providers.

*** Gotta disagree there Brad! The reviews may not help US make a selection about which hobbyists we will and won't see (unless he's an ass in the comment section), but they do go hand in hand with our advertisements. Those reviews are our endorsements. They cannot be ambiguous in any way. Already enough "quacking" going on and guys being accused of .
So, my opinion, since you did say you want some femme perspective here is that we need to keep it simple on it's face. Meaning, stick with the yes or no and leave the "rest of the story" for you guys to see BCD/Premium Access. I do agree though that a rating system is another useful tool in aiding us in proving legitimate and aiding you guys in your choice.

That way it's not quite as subjective and ambiguous as to whether or not she gets the nod or the nay from you. ~K

*** Gotta disagree there Brad! The reviews may not help US make a selection about which hobbyists we will and won't see (unless he's an ass in the comment section), but they do go hand in hand with our advertisements. Those reviews are our endorsements. They cannot be ambiguous in any way. Already enough "quacking" going on and guys being accused of . Originally Posted by karmaofaustin
How would providers know if he is being an ass in the comments section????
Self posted alerts.

Here's a good example of how some guys get themselves put on a lot of NEVER see lists...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=25871

By comments section, I mean just that. All the boxes below the posted review. As in Ferdburf and Gman. Not your section that isn't visible to the public.
Where are the guys chime in on the review....

Now, back to topic............. MY opinion is nay on the 30 choices menu of "yes" or "no" on the reviews. Yay on the rating system option. Thanks for a worthy topic B! ~K
Pirates! They are everywhere

Our reviews get copied and moved to pirate boards, including BCD comments. The better the review, the quicker it pops up on back channel boards

Thanks for your comments Karma. You always have an interesting perspective on things and I respect your opinion.
Once again..for clarity's sake.

By "COMMENTS" I meant the boxes BELOW THE REVIEW. Where every guy can give his opinion of the review.

Maybe if you guys would take 10 whole seconds and reread what I originally posted in it's ENTIRE context you'd see it's pretty easy to get what I intended.

Either way, it wuz a good thread.