pizza

where is the best slice of pizza you had recently if in the falls try joeys his is very good
The best I have tasted recently is located in South Buffalo at Mineo's Pizzeria - 2154 South Park Avenue, Buffalo, NY‎. They use the smaller pepperoni which I prefer and the bottom is always crispy which I always like. The dough and sauce is very tasty as well.
Best slice I ever had was up in Alexandria Bay in the 1000 Islands. Little place right on the dock, but I have no idea of the name. If I am ever around there I make it a point to stop and get some.
In Buffalo, Imperial in South Buffalo, Just Pizza on Main and Winspear (Other locations not so good) Airport Pizza on Genesee (Owner is a little "Different")
  • m2244
  • 09-05-2010, 01:24 PM
being allergic to pizza I haven't had it in a yr...so i couldn't tell you...but I hear joes Brooklyn is really good
Imperial Pizza in South Buffalo!, about to go there to pick up a pie!!! Yummy!
North Side of town... Bob and john's on Hertel, and Milano's in Kenmore.... Just Pizza has def. lost there touch! I remember when they were on Elmwood and Hinman (the good ol' days!!)
North Side of town... Bob and john's on Hertel, and Milano's in Kenmore.... Just Pizza has def. lost there touch! I remember when they were on Elmwood and Hinman (the good ol' days!!) Originally Posted by mps0813
Forgot about Bob and John’s, white pizza with spinach, mushrooms, and onions. Just Pizza is more interested in selling franchises than pizzas now. Milano’s, Leonardi’s, and Bocce’s(except for the one on Transit which sucks) are all interchangeable, but still good. If only the providers in this town were as good as the pizza and as numerous as the gin mills!
recently outside the realm of the hobby. maybe im getting old but its really a turnon reading posts from a hot sexy woman about everyday normal things. when you see pics of a woman this sexy you know the sex part of it interests you but when you see how well versed she is on the gamet of other subjects its really a turn on to know not only would you love to have sex with her but when your done your gonna enjoy her company as well
being allergic to pizza I haven't had it in a yr...so i couldn't tell you...but I hear joes Brooklyn is really good Originally Posted by m2244
The Gatehouse in the Village Gate has some great woodfired pizza. They're individual sized with fantastic topping choices.
Home made pizza is always the best.....
Home made pizza is always the best..... Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
best way to a mans heart is through his stomach, unless theres arsenac on it..?
Home made pizza is always the best..... Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
I would LOVE to make a pizza with you, something tells me you know how to handle pepperoni...
I sure do we can make pizza any time you want haha
Sorry Gang- What you have here in the hinterlands of NY does not even remotely resemble Pizza. Carmella's on Hempstead Turnpike in Franklin Square...now that's pizza! Oh that's Long Island for you guys who don't know where Franklin Square is.

But Brooke I'll cook anything with you in any kitchen, anywhere, anytime!