black culture - baby daddy baby momma

Is it only in the black culture that babies are made at random, little thought,
with the mother referring to the father as the baby daddy, and having no relationship with them ?

Then there are the black athletes, who seem to have endless amount of kids with different mothers, Evander Holyfield being in the lead, Houston's own Calvin Murphy not far behind.
Nope, that phenomenon occurs among any population where Uncle Sugar has stepped in and rendered husbands valueless. No wonder the poor bastards love their bitterness.
Is it only in the black culture that babies are made at random, little thought,
with the mother referring to the father as the baby daddy, and having no relationship with them ?

Then there are the black athletes, who seem to have endless amount of kids with different mothers, Evander Holyfield being in the lead, Houston's own Calvin Murphy not far behind. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I don't think that it's a "black" thing as much as it is an "economic" or "environment" thing. I have seen A LOT of white people that do the same exact thing. I also know plenty of black couples who are great parents and love their children.

Skin color is not the deciding factor. Attitude, finances, and circumstances are. In my opinion anyway.

As for the athletes? Maybe an extension of the way they grew up. Or maybe those particular guys are just assholes. I do know that there are PLENTY of married black athletes that are there for their kids.
What the actual fuck?

Baby Mama/Baby Daddy drama occurs in every race. It isn't cultural, but more of the family's circumstances such as financial stability as well as the environment they are surrounded in.

I'm curious to know what made you pose the question to begin with lol
What the actual fuck?

Baby Mama/Baby Daddy drama occurs in every race. It isn't cultural, but more of...... Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Maybe, but statistically:

---- blacks produce the highest number of babies out of wedlock

---- unmarried black woman lead the pack as murderers of their unborn babies

ijs

ijs Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Just like that rapper that died last night ... 11 kids from 10 women.

I don't care how much money one has, you do not have enough time to properly raise 11 kids, even if they all lived in 1 household it would be hard to give them all the time they deserved, but 11 kids in 10 different house holds, no fucking way.

Those kids are always missing their daddy and missing out on day-to-day daddy stuff ... all the time. Kids need attention, attention, attention and I don't care who you are, there are only 24 hours in a day. No one has extra time.

This baby daddy/mama culture disgusts me.
  • gnote
  • 09-22-2016, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
What the actual fuck?

Baby Mama/Baby Daddy drama occurs in every race. It isn't cultural, but more of......

ijs

Really ??? Go away dude !!!! You're on some bullshit !!! That had nothing to do with the thread !!!
That's some hatred that's seeping out !
if they stop then how are yall gonna be able to sit back, prop your feet up, drank a beer and watch the baddest mofo's on the planet play football on Sunday's. ;-)

Newsflash: No matter the race if you have kids you're either a baby mama or baby daddy ;-)
Just like that rapper that died last night ... 11 kids from 10 women.
...... Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
lemme guess.......one set of twins
Quote--I don't think that it's a "black" thing as much as it is an "economic" or "environment" thing. I have seen A LOT of white people that do the same exact thing. I also know plenty of black couples who are great parents and love their children.

Skin color is not the deciding factor. Attitude, finances, and circumstances are. In my opinion anyway.

GREAT ANSWER.,....and DITTO!! {breakdown of the society in whole}
Really ??? Go away dude !!!! You're on some bullshit !!! That had nothing to do with the thread !!!
That's some hatred that's seeping out ! Originally Posted by gnote
No hatred.....just facts......bro.

If I'm wrong,....post the correct data UITB.

Go ahead....prove the data wrong.
  • gnote
  • 09-22-2016, 09:14 PM
LOL...dude ! I really don't care about the statistics.
Your statement had nothing to do with the initial question the gentleman asked ! No one said anything about abortion ?
" murder their children" Pretty brutal when you could just have said aborted !!! How do you go from baby momma's to child murderer's ?????
HATRED man !!! C'MON MAN !!!!!! LOL...IJS
Glad you cleared things up & put ESPN (after Chris Berman's name).....sure would hate to think there's another one out there running around we're unaware of.
LOL...dude ! I really don't care about the statistics.
...... Originally Posted by gnote
Because you're data blind.

You'd care if you liked it.....the data.

I don't like the data either....that's why i remind people of it.

Your statement had nothing to do with the initial question the gentleman asked ! No one said anything about abortion ?
..... Originally Posted by gnote
On the contrary.....counting knocked up single black baby mamas?

Don't forget the ones that couldn't go through with it.

They get over looked....pointing out that there would be about 400 thousand more Negro babies born each year if....you know....

Pretty brutal when you could just have said aborted !!! How do you go from baby momma's to child murderer's ?????
HATRED man !!! C'MON MAN !!!!!! LOL...IJS Originally Posted by gnote
Hey.....the truth hurts.....

....and gets attention.

You proved *that* point.