Halloween Costumes - Houston

Does anyone know of a really good place to buy and / or rent really really good/nice Halloween costumes in Houston?
I think Party Boy off 1-10 is considered the best for that, although I can't go in without my OCD and anxiety over coming me. That place is just so packed with stuff.

Also google what you are looking for and "Montrose Houston". I know there are lots of places in that area but they are all holes in the walls.
Try any of the shops located in the Galleria Mall.
Frankel's Costumes: http://www.frankelcostume.com/

Marty Frankel (R.I.P.) started as Marty's Magic Shop 66 years ago. Been in his family ever since.
do you all have the Halloween Outlets? or Party Plus has them

Does anyone know of a really good place to buy and / or rent really really good/nice Halloween costumes in Houston? Originally Posted by SNL9933
Danny's Trix and kiks
It's in Spring.
You can't rent just about any costume and they have a good selection of one's you can buy.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/ho...e-costume-sale

Have you started planning your Halloween costume? Check out HGO’s fabulous costume sale! From renaissance dresses to majestic fur capes, the ideas are endless with over 7,000 items! Swing by the HGO warehouse on 10/08 from noon to 4 PM at 1977 Tellepsen St. to find the perfect costume.
Also google what you are looking for and "Montrose Houston". I know there are lots of places in that area but they are all holes in the walls. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Montrose.....

"holes in the walls" ??
Lol ....you know what I meant.
I bet all the Clown costumes will be out !!
Two friends and I are wearing plain white sheets with no, bull, and happens written on them.

Bull sheet
No sheet
And sheet happens

We are some cheap mofos, not buying anything.
Southern Importers

and I second Party boy and Frankles - I've used both
I hate Southern Imports, it amazes me they have been around for so long.