Jewlery for an ATF Admirable or Ackward

I have been fortunate to have a few long-term excellent girls. I have given the typical body lotion, perfume, lingerie, Lululemon to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays and holidays. Would it be appropriate to give some inexpensive jewelry like Kendra Scott?

Would like to get some ladies input.
I think that would be a lovely gift.
I've received jewelry a few times and have always been impressed by it. I think it's a thoughtful gift Xx
Don't do it unless they give you free time.
Don't do it unless they give you free time. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Yup. I maintain a respectful relationship with my regulars (so long as I'm paid respect in return) but unless you're going to spend time with me off the clock (this doesn't just mean a session) I don't see why I'd give you a gift beyond a drink or chocolate if the affection isn't reciprocated.

There are currently two girls who will spend time with me outside of a session. By the same token when one of them was recently in dire straits and in need of a hand I gave it.
Gift-a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

Expecting something back in return does not make it a gift now does it?

That's about as bad as giving a donation to charity but demand they put an article out about you for recognition or take a video so you can get views and likes so you can stroke you ego.
I think a nice piece of jewelry is a lovely sentiment. I know I would appreciate it.

But I definitely prefer to have nice, genuine relationships with people, especially my own ATF.
I've never given jewelry, but I've given gifts like perfume, scented bath oil, etc. from the gal's wish list. That way I know it's something she'll appreciate.

If it's a sincere gift just because you're feeling generous and not expecting something in return, and you have good rapport with the gal, I don't think it would be awkward. She'll probably think it's sweet, and the fact that you picked something out with her in mind will likely make her feel special.

To be honest, when I've done this before, I was hoping it would lead to a more fun and intimate session. So maybe not expecting anything in return, just hoping for it to set the mood. That may or may not happen, but life is for trying things out to see how they work. So I'd say go for it.
Someone sure butchered this thread. Why did atleast 10 post get deleted?

Ok I see what happened.

Well I say it in this one too. Customers receive gifts usually, not merchants. You don't drop off your electric bill payment and a gift too do you? Should be the same here.
thank you for staying on topic.
I often bring some lingerie that I'd like to see my date wear. I always let them keep the apparel & that is usually appreciated. I don't expect anything in return other than some good will. If I repeat with a provided it's because I like them. So I try to do something that will make me memorable in a positive way.
Go for it! Or maybe bring her a gift card to a particular jewelry store or department store like Saks or Nordstrom.
I have been honored to receive some truly beautiful gifts. Even some nice Kendra Scott pieces which I wear often and enjoy. I also love it when people bring me eggs from their chickens or home made goods. I had a guest who brought me feta cheese and honey from his farm. I swooned.

Little gifts are appreciated by all but the most jaded philistines. Thank you for going out of your way to make us feel special.
Great idea. And maybe a pretty jewelry box or case.
Gifts are a very sweet sentiment when given Sincerely and without expectations of anything in return.

I too have recieved very nice jewelry, perfume, articles of clothing, my favorite wine, fresh eggs out of ones chicken coop and much more.

Regardless of what it is; it's nice to know you mean that much to someone that they want to do something nice.

You are a good man and I approve this gesture.