URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/1878096
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Uptown apartment
Activities: Very little! Bbbj, daty, miss, doggie, bb for an extra $
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’4”, 140 lbs, a lot heavier than her pictures, sagging D’s, not babe but for sure not a spinner! Nice ass and really soft, nothing in her was firm like her pics! They must be old!
Recommendation: No
@blackjack68 - I am so sorry for that terrible appoutment. That really sucks. I say her profile and tryst a few weeks and thought she looked amazing. I reached out an tried to set a future appt. She was communicative early but then disappeared when she realized the appt wasn't for today. Althought I hate that you "took one for the team", I'm VERY thankful that you posted this. Thanks, and better luch next time.
Thanks! She does look hot but her skills suck! Funny thing is she’s texting today asking for more money! And saying I’m low balling her for paying what she asked for shitty service!! She’s too high volume and flat out risky for me!

For your pet, she’s good on comms until she gets wasted and then can’t stay focused or follow up. She’s about right now, she cannot plan beyond now period!
Too 5 hotness in my opinion when I saw her....if not the worst then second worst BCD. Absolutely horrible in the bed. Really bad BCD....sorry blackjack
  • sc400
  • 04-29-2020, 02:35 PM
She's also on SA as Covid something numbers. The SA thread has a lot of info warning about her, sorry you didn't see it before your bs encounter.
What a waste of a beautiful girl.
Worst sexual experience that I have EVER had. Hobby or real life. Bar none.
She is worthless...
DFW2019 helped me when I did ISO a few months ago. Something seemed fishy from the get go. I got to her lobby door and she told me to go away. Strange but true facts in hooker land.
Yeah she has great pictures but too expensive and terrible reputation. Sorry you had to TOFTT.
Thanks for the warning! Was gonna book seeing those pictures.
White woman trying to look and act Latina
"SA" meaning?
"SA" meaning? Originally Posted by 2013mh
Seeking (HOT) Asses
"SA" meaning? Originally Posted by 2013mh

Seeking Arrangement. Sugar baby website. Lots of hookers set up profiles on there to catch new Johns.