Thinking of Moving Somewhere

Thinking of moving somewhere; give me the top three reasons why Austin would be a great place to live and PLAY.:bow_ arrow:
Horrible traffic, high prices, not the music scene it used to be..
Well... You will either have to provide a lot, work a regular job and provide or get a roomate just to make it in this city. The rent is sky high and the pay isn't congruent. Then there's the traffic. Please don't move here. Lol. Just come visit! Austin just isn't the same anymore, in my opinion.
If I weren't so tied to my job here, I'd move to San Antonio.
Nope, wouldn't encourage anyone to move to Austin.
+ 1
I'm moving away next year. Austin is incredibly overrated.
It probably would not be worth your time or money to move to Austin. People already have mentioned the Escalating Cost of Living as well as traffic.

As a city we already have an abundance of old as well as chubby old whores so you would bring nothing new or needed to capitalize on.
Can someone please inform whimpy the penguin what a thesaurus is? EV welcome to our resident broken record bad guy. He just loves to describe what he looks like all the time.
Anyways what is it you're truly looking for in a new area to move to?
As a native Austinite, all I can tell you is (and I say this with all due respect, mind you) STAY THE HELL AWAY!!! We have enough people who have migrated to this city and in the process, fucked it all to hell. Sorry, just sayin'.
The pathetic mismanagement of growth by useless local governments is what messes things up, not the migrating people.
It's bad,bad,bad. The traffic alone will make you lose your mind sometimes. And unless your making in the upper 6 figures a year - good luck in getting a safe,decent place to live. I'm looking to move to San Antonio in the next couple of years. I've been here since 92 and it's gone downhill.
It probably would not be worth your time or money to move to Austin. People already have mentioned the Escalating Cost of Living as well as traffic.

As a city we already have an abundance of old as well as chubby old whores so you. would bring nothing new or needed to capitalize on Originally Posted by Whispers
"... would bring nothing new or needed to capitalize on."

Sez the 300lb.+ keyboard Lothario who talks the big ride and don't deliver squat 'cept 7th grade mean girl sissy bitch pablum.
Careful using the word "chubby",oh corpulent one.
Where is at least ONE review on all this hawt young pussy you claim to slay?
Can't tell you the benefits of Austin, I only visit for customers and see some of the terrific and beautiful ladies there.

Sam
Minus the outdated infrastructure, the traffic, and the ever escalating cost of living.... I wouldn't want to live anywhere else in Texas. But that's just me.
Let's see, top 3 reasons to move to ATX:
1) You want to experience allergies
2) You love to waste your money on property taxes
3) You are from California