CO-OP

Does anyone think a CO-OP would work in the provider biz?
  • Loxly
  • 11-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Might be best to outline your perception of CO-OP. Shared sugar baby? Group discount?
Loxly I would bet that most SB's are shared and the guys writing the checks don't even know it. They think they are the only one.

Not sure if he is talking about a CO-OP in relation to an apartment or ladies. He need to explain.

Sam
Loxly I would bet that most SB's are shared and the guys writing the checks don't even know it. They think they are the only one.

Not sure if he is talking about a CO-OP in relation to an apartment or ladies. He need to explain.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

YUP
A co-op for the ladies?
Co-op: as in, everyone thinks paying $4/lbs for ribeye sounds awesome til they get one meal's worth of ribeye and 60 lbs. of ground beef. With my luck, I'd pay for the the vagina and end up with the stretch marked mommy tummy
From what I've seen, in countries with less criminalization than here in the States, there are brothel or agency models that are more collectivized and function like worker coops. There was also an attempt in California in the early 2000s.