Encounter: The "Purple" Sunflower stands out more than the other colors before her.

Date: 6-8-23
Name: Purple
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: West of I-35e and 635
Activities: Brief shower, DFK,LFK, BBBJ with ball play and sucking. Mish, cowgirl, did not last.
Hair Length and Color: Short and colored, looks just like the banana picture on the website.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The pictures are of her. But the ass is better and not as big as it looks in that picture. Beautiful woman, very happy the entire visit.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn, nice review.
Good recon
Nice review bud.
[PRIVATE]4 years ago, at Nagoya & then Luxury, a legend named Purple was beautiful, seductive, & full PSE. She entered the room, draped one leg over my leg, wrapped her arms around me, and SS on my leg with her tongue down my throat. She was my first and only Mexican Cartwheel. (Chung was the first that ever mentioned that position in a review.) I've always thought that the name "Purple" should be retired, along with "Sasha".
This review sounds like a legendary name may be well represented (except for the Upcharge). Love the lady that will DFK the mouth that has been licking her kitty juices! [PRIVATE]
Texoma that was a good visit.

Texoma that was a good visit.

Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Good review
I was going to go see Purple yesterday, but went in for Sharon instead
Booker recommended Purple as well. MM Ds with non Asian booty! She gave me friendly service without being rushed. On top that, she was cute and young looking. Physically, 5’3” height for me to pick her up easily. I’ll definitely see her again this week. PS, BBFS was offered without set requirement but I gave her a nice tip for awesome service.
I may have to make a visit to SF. Its been a minute since I have been there.. but if someone says booty is to be had... I have to see for myself. How big we talking here?
I may have to make a visit to SF. Its been a minute since I have been there.. but if someone says booty is to be had... I have to see for myself. How big we talking here? Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I could be wrong but when I think bootys then I think of Ruby. Yours maybe different and I am sure Purple has ample.
Good review!

Wowwww Steven Seagal got BANNED?