Question-about lactating?

I keept getting messages asking if I was lactating, so I'd like to know why you like it so much?
It's a relief when my milk jugs are full and a gent squeezes or sucks it out! Colostrum is what first comes out once your baby is born.

Actual quote on quote "milk production" does not take place until two or three days after the baby is born. Lactation is a beautiful thing!
because the milk is warm, sweet, and it brings us closer together on a psychological level.

I have only received "provider" milk twice, both times were in Mexico 8 years apart.. and both ladies were Dancers.

probably has something to do with my fondness for pregnant Mexicans..
I don't see anything about lactating in your ads or showcase Eva, are you lactating currently or just reflecting on past experiences?
I don't see anything about lactating in your ads or showcase Eva, are you lactating currently or just reflecting on past experiences? Originally Posted by dmcleod
You do not see it in my ads because I don't openly advertise it

Chung, you're certainly right about the sweetness of it!
It is an addiction to me personally........I look here every day, as well as Backpage, for milkmaidens in my area..........
Human Breast Milk tastes like Cantaloupe juice. It's very addicting.
I tasted Eva's milk during a session a few weeks ago, when my guy and I picked a provider to play with for an hour to spice up our overnight. And Eva's milk tasted yummy, Chung is right, it's warm and sweet. I knew she was lactating but it was a surprise for my client!
Tastes really good, steps up the fetish level if you're into 'mom', 'milf', 'fertile', 'pregnant', etc.
Once you've had a taste it's always a welcome experience
I tasted Eva's milk during a session a few weeks ago, when my guy and I picked a provider to play with for an hour to spice up our overnight. And Eva's milk tasted yummy, Chung is right, it's warm and sweet. I knew she was lactating but it was a surprise for my client! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Sounds HOTT Ginger. have alwasy wanted to try ... but from what i've heard the lady has to be healthy (not taking drugs or drinking too much) or it won't be pleasant.
never been with a woman lactating but it does sound intriguing.
I had my only lactating provider about 12 years ago. My timing was bad by the time I got to her, the milk was still there and sweet, but the boobs shrank from EE to D. I guess too many horn dogs got ahead of me.
It is a sweet treat and pretty arousing...
That I have wondered too! But I guess we will see as I am 5 1/2 months preg currently...this will be a fun & horny experience!