no gay old time for these Ivanka blasters on Jet Blue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ks-flight.html

I would have banned them permanently, if I was running Jet Blue.. I had to read the article 3 times, I kept thinking there were typos when I saw "he" and "husband".. I finally figured out they are gay.
Pretty slow figuring out the gay part, there, Chung. How else was he going to have a husband?
Pretty slow figuring out the gay part, there, Chung. How else was he going to have a husband? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I was a little slow, yes.. but this men marrying men shit is still new to me, so my instinct was to believe there was a typo, a failure to properly edit, which is not uncommon in internet stories.
I agree with CT, they should have been banned. Grown adult men acting like children.
Only a jerk would pic on a mom with her children.
Pretty slow figuring out the gay part, there, Chung. How else was he going to have a husband? Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I've been wondering about this terminology. When a guy is getting set to spin the wheel in the bonus round, and Sajak asks him who he has out there in the audience, and the guy replies, "My beautiful mom, and my wonderful husband Jeffrey," is he basically admitting to being what they call "a bottom" or a "a catcher," or is each of the partners a husband to the other?
I've been wondering about this terminology. When a guy is getting set to spin the wheel in the bonus round, and Sajak asks him who he has out there in the audience, and the guy replies, "My beautiful mom, and my wonderful husband Jeffrey," is he basically admitting to being what they call "a bottom" or a "a catcher," or is each of the partners a husband to the other? Originally Posted by roaringfork
It looks that is a fluid dynamic.

I was 2nd in line at the grocery store. At the checkout was a guy who was holding up the line and he said out loud his wife was getting one more item. Next thing you see is another guy walk up.

Then you hear stories about a child who has 2 Daddies.

So who knows?