State of the Union postponed until March

Blaming Covid, the White House quietly announced last week that the SOTU address will be postponed until sometime in March. Tired of being the whipping boy of the left, Covid has this to say: (from the Chinese) I am tired of those on the left blaming me for everything. I am a part of nature just like Cock-a-poodles and those silly dwarf cats. Get used to it and accept me, I'm not going anywhere. Also, I had nothing to do with supply chain shutdowns, or massive unemployment. That was all your doing. You decided to send people home, you decided to pay people for no work, you decided to make life difficult while I was doing my thing. I'm sorry about the old people but maybe you shouldn't put them in one place like a mobile home park. Sometimes you just can't resist the easy targets, thank you very much. As for this SOTU address, come on man...you're all vaccinated, you don't have to go anywhere near the old coot, you can all wear masks, and you can put up clear barriers. Don't put your fears on me.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=82138163
He should just deliver it from his delaware bunker. Hes a complete disaster.
He’ll be removed before then.
... Gonna be Impeached next year, anyway.

See? ... That's the way this works. ... Aussie Rules.
A bloke does you dirty - ya do 'im dirty in return.

### Salty
The House, now controlled by the Republicans, has decided to impeach Joe Biden. Democrats ask "what law did he break"? Republicans, "haven't you heard, you don't need to break any laws, all you have to be is un-Presidential and un-liked by the party in power, you know the new rules set up by Democrats.
The House, now controlled by the Republicans, has decided to impeach Joe Biden. Democrats ask "what law did he break"? Republicans, "haven't you heard, you don't need to break any laws, all you have to be is un-Presidential and un-liked by the party in power, you know the new rules set up by Democrats. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Good Point

The dims have set a new precedent!
From the article linked by the OP:

"Thank you for your bold vision and patriotic leadership which have guided America out of crisis and into an era of great progress, as we not only recover from the pandemic but Build Back Better!" Pelosi wrote in a letter on Friday inviting Biden to speak in the House chamber.

LOL, she's as non-cognitive as Comrade Bidumb!
Newsmax Correspondent: “Why do you suppose such large segments of the American electorate have come to harbor such profound concerns about your cognitive fitness?"

Joe Biden: "I have no idea."

Follow @insiderpaper
It doesn't take long to deliver a shit sandwich...uber eats!!
The House, now controlled by the Republicans, has decided to impeach Joe Biden. Democrats ask "what law did he break"? Republicans, "haven't you heard, you don't need to break any laws, all you have to be is un-Presidential and un-liked by the party in power, you know the new rules set up by Democrats. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
"What goes around comes around" The Democrats will find that out soon.
... Yep. ... And Pelosi and Schumer will retire.
And leave all the other Dems in a bad way.

How Sad.

#### Salty
... Yep. ... And Pelosi and Schumer will retire.
And leave all the other Dems in a bad way.

How Sad.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

A future conversation with a former Democrat Senator.

"That bastard Shumer made me lose my seat because he forced me to vote yes on the voter bill and my constituents didn't want it and I knew that but Shit Show Shumer made me do and and now, we are both out of a job! Dickhead!
Blaming Covid, the White House quietly announced last week that the SOTU address will be postponed until sometime in March. Tired of being the whipping boy of the left, Covid has this to say: (from the Chinese) I am tired of those on the left blaming me for everything. I am a part of nature just like Cock-a-poodles and those silly dwarf cats. Get used to it and accept me, I'm not going anywhere. Also, I had nothing to do with supply chain shutdowns, or massive unemployment. That was all your doing. You decided to send people home, you decided to pay people for no work, you decided to make life difficult while I was doing my thing. I'm sorry about the old people but maybe you shouldn't put them in one place like a mobile home park. Sometimes you just can't resist the easy targets, thank you very much. As for this SOTU address, come on man...you're all vaccinated, you don't have to go anywhere near the old coot, you can all wear masks, and you can put up clear barriers. Don't put your fears on me.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=82138163 Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

March of what century?

BAAHHHHAAA
Newsmax Correspondent: “Why do you suppose such large segments of the American electorate have come to harbor such profound concerns about your cognitive fitness?"

Joe Biden: "I have no idea."

Follow @insiderpaper Originally Posted by bambino
That was classic.