Moving BJ/HJ

• hd
  • 08-29-2011, 02:37 PM
I was just browsing a sex forum on Backpage about BJ's or HJ's in a moving vehicle, and made me think to ask if any providers have done this with clients? (Certainly you need to know your client before getting in his car.)

I also thought about getting a HJ while on my motorcycle. (A BJ is definately not safe.) but a HJ is do-able.

So, just curious in hearing thoughts and/or stories from anyone. Let's keep it on the lighter side.

On a side note: I'm sure if Prolongus has figured a way to mount tickle me Elmo on his back seat, we would have heard about by now, not that he hasn't considered it already? You wouldn't need a power source since the vibration from the bike would suffice!
<<<almost caused a road-head related accident last weekend

It's not a regular "menu" item, because I'm not trying to get in cars with guys I don't know very well. But, it's a heckuva lot of fun!

That motorcycle HJ sounds very exciting!
Another one Dannie????? BAD GIRL!!!!!
Another one Dannie????? BAD GIRL!!!!! Originally Posted by surfindick

Oh I think I was a very good girl
who can forget the part of the book 'The World According to Garp' (didn't see the movie), where Garp's wife had cut off her affair with some guy, but agreed to give him one more blowjob in his car in her driveway. Garp had a habit of, on his way home, turning off his headlights and coasting into the driveway. when he did so while his wife was giving her lover that one last farewell blowjob, he plowed into the back of their car and she bit the guy's dick off.

i'm just sayin'...

JPdM
I am all about what type of car it is, prefer it to be an larger SUV but then again the 18 wheelers can see everything.

When your in an 18 wheeler, its alot more fun. Have sex while going down the highway and nobody is paying attention LOL!
My car has one of those large center consoles between the seats so its a "No Go" in that car. However, I'd gladly get a rental with a bench seat in front for another mobile BJ!
My car has one of those large center consoles between the seats so its a "No Go" in that car. However, I'd gladly get a rental with a bench seat in front for another mobile BJ! Originally Posted by txcwby6

I assure you, the console is the best part

Why?

Because it's like forced extended foreplay. Let me give you an example:

My friend is driving down the road. I reach over the console and start rubbing his cock through his pants. He reaches over the console and starts playing with my goods while I'm rubbing on him. Then, I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean over the console, which provides a much better angle for a BJ anyway. While I am bent over the console and sucking away, he is reaching around and fingering me. Everybody wins. BUT, it's not so easy to just pull over and fuck in the front seat. So it kind of forces you into lots of foreplay, and that is never a bad thing! Just make sure you are on a long stretch of highway with little to no traffic around you. Not because of the potential for being seen, but so that you don't kill yourself or anyone else.

I love a center console!
  • hd
  • 08-30-2011, 07:20 AM
This appears to be Dannie's forte?

My pickup has a large console.
I have a truck with a large center console and my latest fav did a great job with a moving BJ on the way back to her place after dinner. Danni is correct it was great foreplay.
hd, I havent thought of getting a hj while riding on a motorcycle. I have to tell my wife about that one. This is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for the idea hd.
Given road head plenty of times! Never done it on a motorcycle. Sounds exciting though. I'm up for a new challenge.
do love your attitude [ and your face and body]
Given road head plenty of times! Never done it on a motorcycle. Sounds exciting though. I'm up for a new challenge. Originally Posted by Shayla
  • hd
  • 08-30-2011, 12:00 PM
I thought a little about the bikejerky, and figure a windshield will help the jizz from flying all over, or slip a condom just over the head to catch it. otherwise you'll have to say you a big bug hit your belt buckle when you get off the bike.
  • hd
  • 08-30-2011, 12:03 PM
+1 on Shayla, wish I was riding up in the n'west right now instead of this damn heat in Texas!!