URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Harry Hines near Walnut Hill intersection
Activities: Grinding, neck kissing, sexy talk, nipple sucking, FIV and CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Taller for Hispanic girl. 5 7 ish as she approaches the 6 foot mark with the 5 inch heals. Slim petite. Dark skin. Nice cabuse with small natural B. Looks good on her frame
Recommendation: Yes
Well done. I love CB’s
  • rcusa
  • 06-25-2023, 02:28 PM
Excellent, entertaining report.
And instructional: CB Patrons, take heed of the fact that a dancer who asked for three soon agreed to one-and-a-quarter. That is not a once-in-a-lifetime great deal; that's the way it can be for you, also. Maybe. I've found one-and-a-half a more common agreement, but the lesson remains the same... Don't agree to the initial over-inflated request.
Also worth remembering: This club is about high-volume, and not just la musica loca. The place for doing the deed is almost disgusting, and very rarely private. It won't likely be a favorably memorable experience for the ambience. But it could be a nut-bustin' good time.
What you paid is the going rate. She was really swinging for the fences lol. Glad you didn't get cheated.
Excellent and useful report!

Thanks Chung. I’m a long time reader and first time contributor so I feel like I know you. Haha I can’t be the only guy when I step into a SC in DFW and see an Asian guy and think, damn I wonder if that is Chung!? Lol
You are probably some fat old bald white guy using Chung name to throw us all off you ol wise buzzard! (Don’t answer that)
Thanks Chung. I’m a long time reader and first time contributor so I feel like I know you. Haha I can’t be the only guy when I step into a SC in DFW and see an Asian guy and think, damn I wonder if that is Chung!? Lol
You are probably some fat old bald white guy using Chung name to throw us all off you ol wise buzzard! (Don’t answer that) Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Ha!

I'm so far behind in SC visits now, but I intend to change that. Reviews like yours will help accelerate that.

I posted it before, but regarding CB, the memory of getting a flat tire in their nasty parking lot lingers. I went from CB to DFW Airport to pick up some relatives, that is when the tire went all the way flat. I didn't notice anything while driving to the Airport, but CB had nails littering their lot. Fortunately DFW Crews changed the tire at no charge, promptly. I'm ready to forgive CB, if one of their ladies is really nice to me, LOL