Tucker out destroying a bunch of pretend GOP candidates today

Some really great interview clips coming out today of Tucker destroying the RINOs and Globalist candidates

Asa Hutchinson - destroyed and gender transitioned into a eunuch
Tim Scott - destroyed and exposed as a cuck
Mike Pence - career ended

Just a few highlights

First - Tucker leaves Asa Hutchinson absolutely speechless, calling him out on supporting mutilating **** by changing their sex. These hacks have never been challenged like this publicly and it’s a joy to watch

Next - on corrupt Ukraine with Tim Scott:
TUCKER: "Why not force a peace?"
TIM SCOTT (confused): "How?"
TUCKER: *Lays out how the US is funding the entire Ukrainian govt*

Then on corrupt Ukraine with Mike Pence - a career ender
When Pence was asked why he’s more focused on sending tanks to Ukraine than fixing up American cities that have been been destroyed by Senile Biden, open borders, bail reform, and ****, he said: "It's not my concern"

TUCKER: “Every city in the United States has become much worse over the last 3 years.. and your concern is the Ukrainians..”
PENCE: It's not my concern

Video clips are all over Twitter
Some really great interview clips coming out today of Tucker destroying the RINOs and Globalist candidates

Asa Hutchinson - destroyed and gender transitioned into a eunuch
Tim Scott - destroyed and exposed as a cuck
Mike Pence - career ended

Just a few highlights

First - Tucker leaves Asa Hutchinson absolutely speechless, calling him out on supporting mutilating **** by changing their sex. These hacks have never been challenged like this publicly and it’s a joy to watch

Next - on corrupt Ukraine with Tim Scott:
TUCKER: "Why not force a peace?"
TIM SCOTT (confused): "How?"
TUCKER: *Lays out how the US is funding the entire Ukrainian govt*

Then on corrupt Ukraine with Mike Pence - a career ender
When Pence was asked why he’s more focused on sending tanks to Ukraine than fixing up American cities that have been been destroyed by Senile Biden, open borders, bail reform, and ****, he said: "It's not my concern"

TUCKER: “Every city in the United States has become much worse over the last 3 years.. and your concern is the Ukrainians..”
PENCE: It's not my concern

Video clips are all over Twitter Originally Posted by berryberry
What is it with you Trump or nothing. Well maybe DeSantis. All the rest are RINO> You are a funny man. You want to lose again ?

Then you will be sad and depressed for another four years. Can you mentally be able to handle depression for four more years once the election results. You don't have you lying Fox buddies saying the election was stolen.
What is it with you Trump or nothing. Well maybe DeSantis. All the rest are RINO> You are a funny man. You want to lose again ?

Then you will be sad and depressed for another four years. Can you mentally be able to handle depression for four more years once the election results. You don't have you lying Fox buddies saying the election was stolen. Originally Posted by Cody69
Then they can claim another stolen election.
And Tucker Carlson didn’t destroy anything.
So after the RussiaRepublicans give the Ukraine to Putin, what are they planning to give him next?
What is it with you Trump or nothing. Well maybe DeSantis. All the rest are RINO> You are a funny man. You want to lose again ? Originally Posted by Cody69
The three I named in this thread are either RINO's or globalist candidates. America doesn't need any of them - they are just as bad but in a different way as the leftists. And it was glorious to see Tucker utterly expose and destroy them today

Trump, DeSantis, Vivek are not RINO's nor globalists and believe in America First which is the type of leader we need. And any of them can beat Senile Biden in a fair election. Now, we all know the leftists cheat like hell so the question is whether it will be a fair election. But if it is, Senile Biden is toast

Then you will be sad and depressed for another four years. Can you mentally be able to handle depression for four more years once the election results. You don't have you lying Fox buddies saying the election was stolen. Originally Posted by Cody69
First, are you saying I am sad and depressed now? Really?

LOL, that is hilarious. I am loving life right now living the dream without a care in the world. Plus I enjoy exposing left wing BS. Senile Biden's inflation doesn't hurt me like it does many others given my investments. So hate to break it to you, that won't change because of some election.

And for the 20th time at least now, I don't watch Fox News. Rarely watched it in the past too. So that is just more misinformation from you. Maybe after being told this yet again, you may learn the reality but I doubt it
And Tucker Carlson didn’t destroy anything. Originally Posted by Charley3
Destroyed RINO / Globalist Alert

Asa Hutchinson, Tim Scott, Mike Pence all slayed by Tucker today
RIP their candidacies

... If some o' you lads don't fancy the content of the thread
then don't comment. .... Attacking the thread-poster is
surely poor form. ... So is speculating on the mental heath
of other members here.

... Don't wanna see anyone get points - so let's ALL strive
to do better.

#### Salty
... If some o' you lads don't fancy the content of the thread
then don't comment. .... Attacking the thread-poster is
surely poor form. ... So is speculating on the mental heath
of other members here.

... Don't wanna see anyone get points - so let's ALL strive
to do better.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What are you Berry''s big brother. I said nothing of him personally having issues of mental heath. I just wondered if he and you and all of you faithful card carrying Republicans could actually handle four more years of a good president. You know the Robin Hood of all Presidents. He takes from the rich and gives to the poor.Not like Trump did take benefits from the working class and gives it to the top 1%. Don't get me wrong our Robin Hood gets carried away with giving to the poor sometimes but better the poor than the top %1.

As far as commenting on anyone posts, you and Berry try destroying anything I or anyone else who post anything you two disagree with. Complete with name calling. If this was a fair board there is no way you would be able to post with all the points you two would have. I get it on the point system here. Oh do I get it.

So stop and think of what you say. Stop your total bashing other peoples opinions complete with name calling. You want to start talking and being civil and stop bashing and ridicule I will be right there with you. I have been called stupid and any other name you could be called on a daily bases. If my opinions were wrong why is it Biden is President and won by a wide margin. Apparently a lot of other Blokes have the same opinion.

So getting back on topic and excuse me Dr for having to straighten things out a bit. You talked of Mike Pence being a RINO. Why don't you guys have Pence and Palin run for President. That way you guys could call it Dumb and Dumber. I remember all you guys thought Palin was the cats Meow. Did you forget about her?

I guess you still would have the same thing if Trump and DeSantis teamed up. That would qualify for Dumb and Dumber also.
You’ve got a really weird definition of theft.
You all give Tuckems WAY too much credit if you think he's actually "destroying careers" of politicians here.

In fact, it was Tuckems who just had his career destroyed. He's a spoiled rich, prep school bully. Dude doesn't even know how to change a flat tire and you think he's "destroying careers"? Lololol
Tucker used to be friends with hunter.
Tucker is mr irrelevant now. He's slinging shit and spewing sensationalist news just to stay on page 3 of the headlines. He'll cheerlead for the highest bidder. Always has. He's dividing the gop and still promoting trumfs lies. Trumpf and folks like Hannity and Tucker are what's wrong with the Gop.
Time to purge these idiots
You all give Tuckems WAY too much credit if you think he's actually "destroying careers" of politicians here.

In fact, it was Tuckems who just had his career destroyed. He's a spoiled rich, prep school bully. Dude doesn't even know how to change a flat tire and you think he's "destroying careers"? Lololol Originally Posted by tommy156
LOL, are you jealous much?

Tucker is incredibly successful and his career is thriving. He is now free to say whatever the hell he wants to and will be making a ton more money being out on his own

And yep, Tucker just destroyed the campaigns of the 3 Rino / Globalists I mentioned in the first post. He interviewed 6 candidates at an important conservative conference and he was incredibly well prepared asking them all different pertinent questions. And 3 of them utterly failed and were exposed as RINOs / Globalists.

RIP their campaigns
Lolololol... easy to be "successful" in life when you were literally born a multi-millionaire. I swear, y'all are pretty easily impressed by rich, white, prep school guys who have never worked a day in their lives. Tucker, trump, Elon... were all born extremely wealthy - none of them have worked a day in their lives for any of it. For some reason, that impresses conservatives. Luckily for the country's sake, most of us aren't so easily persuaded by rich douchebags holding up shiny objects.
Tucker is just a talking head with an agenda. It's easy to monday morning armchair quarterback. Talk over people and not let guests answer questions
Let's be clear. Tucker has never held office.