A Thanks to Some, a Wake Up Call to Others...

Ladies:

To those of you who keep current and/or accurate pictures of yourselves posted, thank you so much. To those who don't...well, there's nothing worse than seeing the same old photos week in and week out...sometimes year in and year out, when you know the lady looks nothing like that any more.

These days, with great mobile phone cameras and inexpensive digital's there's really no excuse for ignoring a primary factor that generates and retains clients...accurate pics! Men are visual creatures, and I doubt many would disagree at the disappointment when a door opens and you don't even recognize who's standing in front of you.

Some days, when I see the tired old photos I simply chuckle to myself. No photos at all would be better than misrepresentation.

Tony out.
LMAO........your welcome
Tony, maybe you can take some next time I see you...would you mind?
You're welcome, Mr. patella
Your very welcome! It's one of the fun parts of the business, I love dressing up and partaking in photoshoots. I try to keep my pictures updated every few weeks, with a mix of candid and professional photos.

xoxo Sophie
Men are visual creatures

Some women are too! Well I speak for myself I must say. I can't say that ALL women are visual but I can speak for my own experiences.

But here's another question:

How OFTEN would you like to see updated pictures and with 'updated' how long would that entail (2 weeks? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?)

But here's another question:

How OFTEN would you like to see updated pictures and with 'updated' how long would that entail (2 weeks? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year?)
Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
Marie:

I think the issue, for me anyway, is that the photo's are representative of who a gent would find behind the door when he comes calling. So if you look today, like you did 6, 12 or 24 months ago, then older pics would be fine. (Obviously, don't underestimate the positive marketing impact new photos have, even though you might still appear the same.) It's the ancient, out of date photos that some ladies use that are truly annoying.

I like women of all sorts, and heaven knows I'm no prize. It's the shock of misrepresentation at the door I'm trying to avoid. (That's why I always provide an accurate description of myself when requesting a meeting...I try to eliminate a lady's shock factor too!)

So only you can decide what timeframe to update pictures is best for your and your business.

TP
(That's why I always provide an accurate description of myself when requesting a meeting...I try to eliminate a lady's shock factor too!)
You're awesome... that is considerate!

Men are visual creatures, and I doubt many would disagree at the disappointment when a door opens and you don't even recognize who's standing in front of you.

Some days, when I see the tired old photos I simply chuckle to myself. No photos at all would be better than misrepresentation.
Originally Posted by Tony Patella
How true. Surely This hasn't to you, Tony. If so, when the provider that misrepresented herself opened the door-did you refuse the appointment and leave? I mean, it wouldn't make sense to go through with a session with someone that dishonest.
I think if the girl that opens the door isn't the girl in the picture or looks nothing like her photos, the gent should make the excuse and say "I left my wallet in the car" and LEAVE, Right, Tony? Kisses, H
I expect the photos to show the provider in the "best light" and don't have a problem with that, some ladies don't show their face and don't have a problem with that. Most of the BBWs I have seen are very up front about that. I did see a provider years ago whose photo must have been ten years or more old, never got over that initial shock.

Providers who look better than their photos, if you can believe it Fawn and Reese McClain. The first time I met them both in person my jaw dropped. Providers whose photos capture their "hotness", Marillynn and THE DANNIE. Provider whose photo captures her niceness, Vnurse.

I agree with the comment about the client. I always say, "I am a fifty something, white guy, salt&pepper hair and very short beard, 5'10", 198lb. Now I can say that Miss Parker told a mutual friend that I was cute, Jack's head is spinning.
I can kinda see Tony's point. When I came back and looked around to see if there was anyone left that I would remember, it was fairly easy to recognize some of the providers I used to work with a few years ago, because they have the exact same pictures up that they did in 2007. Same ones. I understand if they still look the same in person, but at the same time, the guys have been looking at the same pics all this time. Variety is the spice of life, and putting new ones up (or changing them out on occasion) keeps your image 'fresh', IMHO. Just my .2.

(DFWRaven has been doing my pics for years and is very reasonable, and he's not TOO creepy..just kidding, he's totally professional.....all you ladies out there who need 'em done.)
I can kinda see Tony's point. When I came back and looked around to see if there was anyone left that I would remember, it was fairly easy to recognize some of the providers I used to work with a few years ago, because they have the exact same pictures up that they did in 2007. Same ones. I understand if they still look the same in person, but at the same time, the guys have been looking at the same pics all this time. Variety is the spice of life, and putting new ones up (or changing them out on occasion) keeps your image 'fresh', IMHO. Just my .2.

(DFWRaven has been doing my pics for years and is very reasonable, and he's not TOO creepy..just kidding, he's totally professional.....all you ladies out there who need 'em done.) Originally Posted by Dannie
Dannie...

Sadly, there are a slew of ladies out there who use pictures older than that, and there's only a slight resemblance today. Yes, variety is nice. But a relatively reasonable and accurate representation is more important.

Your pics, by the way, are totally hot! Thanks DFW Raven!

TP