Just me venting (Warning: Dead horse in here!)

I've read the old NBA threads here and even participated in a couple on ASPD. I understand the reasoning, whether legit or ignorant. I know how to handle the situation and who to keep on my short list.

But being a man who loves AAAALLL women no matter what.. classy to "street savvy", short to tall, slim to thick, young to not so young, and charcoal black to ghost white.. it is still very fucking irritating to scroll through 4 to 5 beauuuuutiful providers consecutively just to see that disclaimer.

It's easy to blow it off when you just see it here and there, but this shit is getting crazy. I know.. it is what it is, and it's definitely not going to change.. well not get better at least.

Aww fuck it,

Thanks
Aww fuck it,

Thanks Originally Posted by ciscoxx08
I'm rather inclined to comment on this particular statement today.

Sometimes, that's just all that you can do is to say, "Fuck it". It's even better to kick the damn dead horse on your way to doing other things.

Everyday it often seems, at least to me, that there are consistent reminders of this and that, they're different reminders to different people, that seem unfair and just pisses you off.

But there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, is there? Just shrug and go forward. That's what I'm actually trying to do today for a completely different reason.

Often, that's all you need to know.

Feel better.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
At least the providers haven't started including "No fatties" in their ads. Most of us are safe for now!