Ever been so horny?

Ever been so horny you're stuck walking around work with a raging hard-on that just won't go away? Ummm, maybe its just me? Lol
All the time!
Not so much lately. I'd like that feeling again. Got any young pills? LOL
...work with a raging hard-on... Originally Posted by nightengale1973
All the time! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
That's good to know...you might want to post in the Other Reviews forum...the TS lovers normally hang out there...
Or in here too.
There you go...a whole new group of customers...
That's good to know...you might want to post in the Other Reviews forum...the TS lovers normally hang out there... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I'm as straight as an arrow, but Katie is so fine that if she did have a Dick, i'd still fuck her!! Lol
Today, yes.
Who says you need to have a rock hard cock to be horny? I'm always horny and lusting even if my dick doesn't show it.
Raging hardon? That is when you call a friend over to help relieve it.
Ever been so horny you're stuck walking around work with a raging hard-on that just won't go away? Ummm, maybe its just me? Lol Originally Posted by nightengale1973
If you find yourself in that predicament again you know what to do ...lol and you are right about Katie ...she is sexy as hell
If you find yourself in that predicament again you know what to do ...lol and you are right about Katie ...she is sexy as hell Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
I know sweetie, thank you. I just wish I wasn't so far away. Spring is too far from the fun!