how long should a quickie last?

How long should a quickie last?
it should last longer than ...a shitbird
👆 Troll 👆
He says in an excitable voice. " Fifteen minutes! You got to be kiddi...!" He pauses. Clears is throat, then continues in a more masculine voice. " I don't do quickies. "
so far 15 min seems to be the "going" time, maybe just short enough to say hello, but just long enough to bust a nut
  • Tiger
  • 05-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Isn't a hour appointment a quickie?
Some days a minute and some days 15?
im not a Wham Bam kinda guy ..
I figure that if a woman does her job, mist men would go less then 5 very few would last 10 and only a few could last 15 and most of those would be liars who jerked off before the appointment. TWICE! Give them 15 min for a quickie if the need more then that give them a partial bottle of lotion and send them home to finish themselves
Isn't a hour appointment a quickie? Originally Posted by Tiger

Typical quickie/qv/ss/short stop (etc) is 15mins tops but jmo a hh appt is nothing more than a glorified quickie too.

@ Tiger I kind of agree ... 1hr can indeed fly pretty fast too when you're having lots of fun (i've had a 1hr minimum for quite a while).
I never used to be a clock watcher. Now my french dates are strictly 15 minutes because some tried to turn them into cheap hhs without tipping.
I never used to be a clock watcher. Now my french dates are strictly 15 minutes because some tried to turn them into cheap hhs without tipping. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
whats it like ...always bein the ...victim
whats it like ...always bein the ...victim Originally Posted by Plastic Man
She is the axxxpert..........

elg.....
You guys have no idea how lucky you are to have someone around that has been through EVERY situation that has ever happened....
And... is Soooooo willing to share....

Surely it will take much longer than a quickie to fill those shoes someday....