hapLEE memorLEEal day!

plastic man wants to ...bless the jimmie board with ...hoLEEday cheer!

...to all the ...funnels ...may you stay one ...step ...ahead of ol boss hog

...to all the ...precious jimmies ...may yer jimmie holes be ...stuffed with ...love and yer ...jimmie poles be ...bursting with ...joy

...and please ...remember our brave ...heroes ...who brought home many ...souvenirs ...from encounters with funnels the world over!

...mad love and may jimmiejesus ...smile on everyone

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
God Bless America
And
God Bless Our Soldiers
Those Who Are Here
&
Those Who Are In The Hand Of Our Lord Above
Today I give thanks to them for keeping my gas prices low.
Bushman- It's exceedingly rare that commodities brokers and spot market speculators are ever thanked by the general public, so a very good job by you. Now if you only had a clue as to what I just said.
Bushman- It's exceedingly rare that commodities brokers and spot market speculators are ever thanked by the general public, so a very good job by you. Now if you only had a clue as to what I just said.
Bushman- It's exceedingly rare that commodities brokers and spot market speculators are ever thanked by the general public, so a very good job by you. Now if you only had a clue as to what I just said. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Bushman- It's exceedingly rare that commodities brokers and spot market speculators are ever thanked by the general public, so a very good job by you. Now if you only had a clue as to what I just said. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
But why did you need to say it twice??
But why did you need to say it twice?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Because some people like to hear themselves talk.
Ouch. That hurt.
Ouch. That hurt.
Ouch. That hurt. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Ouch. That hurt. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Now that's fuckin hysterical!!!!!!