IF A PROVIDER ASKS U TO SHOWER... Do u think that there might be a reason? And if u decline is it fair to review negatively when the provider......

If I ask u to shower that means ur not smelling like roses!
If u decline then u must realize that the provider has to do her best to not GAG and still continue the service.

Using a wash cloth to cover ur smelly balls and space between ur legs as a barrier so the provider can at least have some breathing room away from the ass rot, and sweaty balls stench coming from ur neather region...... Should I really get a bad review for trying to do my best given the smelly situation?

I could have refused to serve u all together but I thought I was being NICE by accomadatung ur lack of "time" to use the shower i provide.

WHY COME TO AN APPOINTMENT DIRTY ANYWAY???

My question is..... What should I have done? Downright refuse the service? And then get a bad review for that??? DAMNED IF I DO DAMNED IF I DONT BASICALLY is how I see it!

THOUGHTS!!!
I Always Shower before I see a woman, (without a doubt)
Amelia,i 100% agree with you cause at the same time if I know for sure this is gonna be a one time think or even a several regular friendship between two adults its only natural to make sure we both smell good..I have asked once a provider on an incall if she minded if I use her shower..She was more than happy to let me...
One question comes to mind Amelia,what happens when the shoe is on the other foot and the provider is" not fresh and not so clean"..How should we handle that issue??
I prefer my gentlemen to be freshly showered just like me.
(This is why u request one hour notice)
However, if they can not I always have a shower for the to use.
I really have never had an issue with anyone.
That sure is a vivid description in that opening post there.

I'm surprised a veteran hook wouldn't have encountered this enough to have a gameplan going in, in the event it ever happens.

Occupational hazard I would say. Just like bad reviews.

I thought the hooks couldn't read the reviews anyway? wtf?
I always shower immediately before I go even though it's really hard for me to leave work for the extra time it takes me to go home first. I never like to impose by asking to use a providers shower. If it's available it would be great for the SP to state in her ad that a shower is available. I do physical labor at work and I wouldn't ask my worst enemy to stick a nose down there. Especially this time of year!
It's a totally reasonable expectation for both parties to be clean before an appointment. If the negativity was based on what you're claiming, that wouldn't be fair to you. But since there are two sides to the story....
the green answer
shower together
the green answer
shower together Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Perfect solution! Good CLEAN fun!
the green answer
shower together Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
oh Yeah, I love that
There are many providers out there that would have made the situation tolerable for themselves while making the guy feel wonderful about the whole encounter.
They're not hard to find just browse the showcases and find the ladies with all yes reviews. News flash, you're not one of them!
Maybe you should have your WK let you read the ROS's of those ladies. You might learn something.
A shower together would be offered, but if he still declined I would see what it smells like if my throut reflex's kick in from the smell its a goodbye.... Lol problem is most don't have respect or consideration for providers so those are the one u gotta stay away from.. Not worth it to me...
Oh, yes, I believe a provider has the right to end the appointment at any time for any reason whatsoever. Just don't take the money if you do so. I don't think this would have spiraled like it did if that had happened.
Not for nothing she is talking about me and I did shower an hour before seeing her. I've been in the hobby for a while. If my balls smelled then ask me if I can clean up. It awkward watching a provider get up three times, this is not the first time either! I rather be told then have a suck ass appointment. You are the first to say this. I'm not apologizing because I wrote a negative review on you. Oh well I'm not going to bicker back and forth. I did not write a review to be chastised from you and your partner. Is that against policy on this site?
A shower together would be offered, but if he still declined I would see what it smells like if my throut reflex's kick in from the smell its a goodbye.... Lol problem is most don't have respect or consideration for providers so those are the one u gotta stay away from.. Not worth it to me... Originally Posted by Atalia
Everyone is assuming the hobbyist is at fault here.....but this is an instant replay of how this provider tried trashing me after a no review, and one of her white knights outed my ROS to her.....and this should be a warning to anyone who tries to see her.

elg.....