Combining hobbies

I'm new to the hobby so maybe this is a terrible question. I like to combine intoxicants and sex but don't have a hookup here during the summer. Is there any reasonable way to combine the two, or is it bad form to discuss it with a provider?
  • BSer
  • 08-03-2015, 04:55 PM
It's also against ECCIE rules to discuss
It's also against ECCIE rules to discuss Originally Posted by BSer
Oops. I'll get someone to delete it!
Good topic.
I always enjoy an ice cold Four Loko when I'm with a courtesan.
I'm new to the hobby so maybe this is a terrible question. I like to combine intoxicants and sex but don't have a hookup here during the summer. Is there any reasonable way to combine the two, or is it bad form to discuss it with a provider? Originally Posted by Ten10X
It's also against ECCIE rules to discuss Originally Posted by BSer
Well.... now someone is going to have to do some REAL heavy lifting and edit twice.... unless it's really NOT against the rules....
I'm new to the hobby so maybe this is a terrible question. I like to combine intoxicants and sex but don't have a hookup here during the summer. Is there any reasonable way to combine the two, or is it bad form to discuss it with a provider? Originally Posted by Ten10X
Go over to Indys. If you're "intoxicated" with the Food Network and/or top fast food joints in the 'burgh…..well, you should have no trouble combining those two with 99.9% of the gals over there. Also, feel free to discuss the perks of a completely sedentary lifestyle all the while trying to paint the picture of a "hot provider".

I think there's also a forum on "Benefits of a spit bag by the bed"….and topics such as those.

Cheers
Being against the rules would mean that the intoxicants were illicit drugs rather than the legal form of the variants of alcohol.

It would certainly be a violation of the guidelines if you meant the above but I am sure you were talking about wine, beer, and liquor.

Oh and we do not delete threads or posts and seldom edit unless it is a violation of the guidelines.
You post it you own it but it stays here.
It may be best to close this thread so that others are not inclined to comment on what we should all know is not allowed here.