Kissing

How important is kissing to you on a date?
Kissing gets my motor revved up even faster than bbbj sometimes.
Kissing my dick is the only kissing I want from from the ladies I choose to see. I save that for real life relationships.
I love kissing! I definitely think a date wouldn't be complete without a make out session or at the very least, LFK/DFK
Kissing my dick is the only kissing I want from from the ladies I choose to see. I save that for real life relationships. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I save only my real phone number and the right to give me grief on a daily basis for real life relationships.

Absence of kissing is a hobby dealbreaker for me.
Providers kiss? When did this start?
I save only my real phone number and the right to give me grief on a daily basis for real life relationships. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
That's some funny shit right there eccienoob.

Maybe that's why my relationships don't last that long, I bail the fuck out and move on to the next one as soon as that shit starts. But hey, you're always in what they call "the honeymoon phase" that way. That's the best part, when they still actually want to give blowjobs.
Hmmm. On what planet is that where woman "actually want to give blowjobs"?
When you can make out with her while your doing mish it just makes things better, more intense.
I save the kissing for my pimpette (that is the term for female pimp right?)

Also, only CDATY - Covered DATY.
  • shlub
  • 02-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I like LFK/DFK as long as it comes with solid IOP. However; there are some kissing show stoppers:
1. Rotted tooth odor or other biological smells
2. Cigarette breath (licking an ashtray)
3. Limp tongue

-Shlub
Kissing sets the mood right;")
I asked a provider for a kiss once. She said "no that's to intimate" and then she gave me a bbbj.
Kissing makes a session exceptionally hottttt and memorable