Bitcoins - who accepts them?

I've been following the rise of Bitcoins, an alternative currency that lends itself very well to anonymity. It's surprising to me that its usage isn't more prevalent in the hobbying community.

Are there bitcoin users here that simply aren't advertising it yet? I don't have high hopes, given my cursory research on this, but I'd be eager to learn of providers that accept bitcoin.
Bitcoins are a hot topic in the adult community in general. The consensus is that they are filled with risk, value is up and down, and at this point, it is INCREDIBLY easy to hack and steal "bitcoins".

I personally wouldn't touch em. Cash is every bit as anonymous.
Yes, problem is volatility.
Paying for a provider with Bitcoins has got to be some sort of libertarian wet dream. The only way it could get better would be to take her on a date to the gun range afterwards to sight in your machine gun.
Yeah Bitcoins are very interesting. If they can get the security issues out of the way, it'll be really neat to see where that ends up going.

That being said, right now they're so rare (relatively), that I think only your tech savvier providers would even know what they are, much less take them.
I won't recommend any provider accept bitcoins as currency. Too many variables. On the other hand, monopoly money is the way to go. Relatively cheap and in 7 different colors.
Yeah Bitcoins are very interesting. If they can get the security issues out of the way, it'll be really neat to see where that ends up going.

That being said, right now they're so rare (relatively), that I think only your tech savvier providers would even know what they are, much less take them. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Security of Bitcoin is only an issue if you leave your wallet in the hands of an insecure server. It's possible to perfectly secure your BTC (or at least secure it as well as you could gold or any other physical object).

Bottom line, if you use a local wallet (as opposed to a cloud wallet), it's probably more secure than cash or credit (and is irreversible, so no risk of chargebacks).

Perhaps more importantly from a customer perspective, for folks who are obfuscating their hobbying from family members, there's less of a money trail to follow.
Haha. Bitcoin miners would get to hobby for "free". Lol
seems like there would be a traceability issue too?
I haven't yet found one from here in US. I know some girls UK accepts them as payment.
maybe someone can remind me of what exactly is wrong with cash. i seem to have forgotten. and hey...the cash thing has worked perfectly for a long long time.
More anonymous then cash? Really? I don't even have a joke for this.
Why do we have to be anonymous for anyway. What is everyone so scared of. I haven't heard of any problems with LE. Come out of the closet theres a bunch of gay guys in there.
Miss Preston, Ditto! I don't accept BitCoin either but I do accept actual silver and gold coins for up to half the session fee. More than half if I know you well. It's the same risk as PayPal or other digital payment means. It's too easy to contest and ye, mining and theft can be a problem.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing more anonymous than cash.