Still got it

Was doing some consulting at an assisted living facility when a lady in her 80's goes by in her wheelchair, looks up at me and says" Your a really good looking man"

Glad to know I still have it. Anyoene else receive compliments from an unexpected source at an unexpected time?
Yes indeed, and it floored me, because I normally feel like the invisible man around women of all ages, shapes & sizes. A regular "church-lady" type at the dmv - (think Madea) looked across the counter - smiled a very sexy smile and said - "that shirt really makes your eyes SNAP... ummm, mmm!"

Even though she was not my type, I thought about her for weeks, even now it makes me smile.
I had a moment the other day. I had just finished my workout, at a local gym. I was at the shower stall closest to the entrance to the pool area. I had just taken off my swim shorts, when I noticed out of the coner of my eye, a woman had just come out of the pool area into the mens shower area. I heard her murmur " I must be in the wrong room", but she did not immediately turn around and leave. Maybe she lingered because she was attracted to me or maybe she was stunned by the sight of my skinny white ass. Who knows.
I work a little sort of semi retired and I am floored at the number of women who flirt with me. Most nice looking women in their 50s but some in their 30s. Two tall, busty, Brunettes volunteered their phone #. Both about 50, pretty, overbite smiles, shit I think I am in trouble again
I used to live in a 55 or older community. I was around 50 and lots of the older gals looked at me as some sort of stud.

As I told my then wife "In the land of the blind...the one eyed man is king"
Yes! Just today a strange couple propositioned me in a Micky D's parking lot. And I thought of all the people here in this lot why me? I felt like a full 2 bucks! BUT it was unexpected in an unexpected place. It's the truth .... But i'll be called a dick and a small one at that. LOL sorry just had to tell my story. Actually she was not ugly, and no I didn't.
I work a little sort of semi retired and I am floored at the number of women who flirt with me. Most nice looking women in their 50s but some in their 30s. Two tall, busty, Brunettes volunteered their phone #. Both about 50, pretty, overbite smiles, shit I think I am in trouble again Originally Posted by LuckJack
So, you're carrying your naval officer imitation over into the real world? For sure no grunt would get that kind of attention.
Was doing some consulting at an assisted living facility when a lady in her 80's goes by in her wheelchair, looks up at me and says" Your a really good looking man"

Glad to know I still have it. Anyoene else receive compliments from an unexpected source at an unexpected time? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Guess I have to take the anchor clanker to school 1) a grunt is an Infantry Man 2) or as we in the Airborne call them "straight legs" 3) so you are half right the ladies are not hitting on a grunt, they are hitting on an Airborne Ranger cause "We lead the way"
Guess I have to take the anchor clanker to school 1) a grunt is an Infantry Man 2) or as we in the Airborne call them "straight legs" 3) so you are half right the ladies are not hitting on a grunt, they are hitting on an Airborne Ranger cause "We lead the way" Originally Posted by LuckJack
Great response
And yes, he does lead the way

LJ is one of the men from my ASPD days, who has become more handsome with each passing year. I hit on him all the time LOL
Tye-eye-ee-eyme is on his side......yes it is!

OXOXO ~D
The blind senile ladies are always dazzled by my charm and wit. But the ladies between the ages of 30-54 are dazzled and amazed at my 1.3" of dangling death.
I was at the Albertsons on Bryant Irvin picking out bananas and muttered to myself, "These bananas look good, but you get 'em home and they never ripen." A short-haired brunette, fiftyish Mira Vista type, picked up a bunch and said in a childish falsetto, "This one's saying, 'Eat me, eat me!" I stood there looking at her with my mouth open. Have gone back a thousand times hoping to be ready for her this time, but have never seen her again.
My C oton (little white dog) starts barking everytime I get undressed... I'm still trying to determine what that means in the Madagascar mutt language

I'm not so sure it's a good thing... but there's always hope

He is laughing at you.
Probably so... damn dog (should have named him Gator Bait)