Kiss a Ginger :)

It's international kiss a ginger day!

If you need any tips on proper ways to celebrate, contact me, Trinity or Felina.

http://hotforginger.com/blog/interna...s-a-ginger-day
I knew there was a reason I'm extra wet and horny today. No wonder I can't stay out of the stupid mirror. Lol

Xoxox to Ginger and Felina!!! We should find some lucky bastard to have a four way with. Lol do you think he would survive?
I knew there was a reason I'm extra wet and horny today. No wonder I can't stay out of the stupid mirror. Lol

Xoxox to Ginger and Felina!!! We should find some lucky bastard to have a four way with. Lol do you think he would survive? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Surviving is debatable… But Red would definitely be his new favorite color.
Maauuuuhhhh. Ginger

Xoxox to Ginger and Felina!!! We should find some lucky bastard to have a four way with. Lol do you think he would survive? Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
...I am up for trying.
It's international kiss a ginger day!

If you need any tips on proper ways to celebrate, contact me, Trinity or Felina.

http://hotforginger.com/blog/interna...s-a-ginger-day Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Looks like I'm late to the party.....Not sure he would survive but would definitely have a smile on his face. I'm game......who might be up to the challenge?

...I am up for trying. Originally Posted by yankpunt
You sure about that honey??

Looks like I'm late to the party.....Not sure he would survive but would definitely have a smile on his face. I'm game......who might be up to the challenge?

Originally Posted by Felina
The gentlemen above say's he is Felina. I have a pretty nice toy chest also. Would be a lot of fun...

Hey Ginger maybe we can work this Triple out one day. What do you think Ladies?
I'm up for some of that. I'd rock all 3 of you. In my own mind of course
I'm up for some of that. I'd rock all 3 of you. In my own mind of course Originally Posted by ramblinman69
SOLD!!! Pack your bags Ladies!!! We may have a plane to catch!! lol
That would be suicide
It's all good ccrider, I want them to try and kill me! Mercy!
That would be suicide Originally Posted by ccrider
Lol, No It wouldn't. We don't wanna kill anyone, just suck you dry.

It's all good ccrider, I want them to try and kill me! Mercy! Originally Posted by ramblinman69
We're not gonna kill you. But can you just imagine Felina riding your face, with Ginger deep throating your cock while I suck your balls... Then we yell "SWITCH" and rotate positions!! I'm so freaking horny. UUGGHHH!!

Any other takers up for the Triple Red Challenge?