Ladies Opinion : What Justifies Receiving A "NO" On A Review?

• grean
  • 10-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Ladies,

Attach your strap-ons and walk in the guy's shoes.

If you setup an appointment with a provider and it did not meet your expectations or worse, when and for what would you hand out the dreaded "NO"?
Bait & Switch (looks or services) and Upselling
Pimps in the shower lol
I'll bite...Lol

Bait and switch.

Lady is not freshly showered and it's totally obvious.

Texting during BCD. This does not include wrapping something up as you come in or checking texts as you clean up.

Menu limited for no apparent reason (this is a tricky one...If you declined a shower or took one but didn't put soap from asshole to appetite she is exempt from this one).

Lady didn't provide a requested service after you reminded her about it in session. Be sure you actually did remind her during the session and she actually refused and it's not an innocent oversight on her part.

Terrible attitude.

Will add more later!
  • grean
  • 10-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Jules,

Maybe he is there to make sure she is providing consistent and exemplary customer service because she received a bad review already.... lol

Bad CS leads to no money for the ho or the pimp if customers stop knocking on the door.

i kid i kid
  • grean
  • 10-07-2015, 02:44 PM
I think there is a price point attitude ratio for bad reviews ,milf2002

I mean if a guy pays for a premium girl and gets a streetwalker attitude, I definitely see a "NO" in her review.

However, the old adage "you get what you pay for", pay for a $70 blowjob, dont expect much for the attitude. I don't see giving a "YES", but definitely not a "NO" unless there are other factors like a pimp in the shower.
  • grean
  • 10-07-2015, 03:05 PM
The old bait & switch when related to services provided has caused some lively discussions in the coed.

Looks are a lot harder. What is considered a fair representation? On one end there is a complete fake picture or the girl said she got Ds and she barely fills an A. Then there's the professional shots from a year or two back. She is really only a bit heavier or has a few more wrinkles than the glam shots show, but all in all you are getting what you see.
Security or hygiene issues
These are justified no, s but I see the ladies aren't seeing this eye to eye so let me ask this question

You paid 300 to get your nails done , or your hair done... now based on the enviorment, how you were treated and the end result did you get your money's worth? Would you repeat the session yes or no?
That pimp in the shower comment has me rolling!

So besides the standard yes and no choices we need one that says, "it's complicated..."
The old bait & switch when related to services provided has caused some lively discussions in the coed.

Looks are a lot harder. What is considered a fair representation? On one end there is a complete fake picture or the girl said she got Ds and she barely fills an A. Then there's the professional shots from a year or two back. She is really only a bit heavier or has a few more wrinkles than the glam shots show, but all in all you are getting what you see. Originally Posted by grean
Having experienced this, "fair representation" is SOME pics in the profile have to be a current version. I get it; everyone likes to keep their best pics up and it happens on dating sites all the time. But something has to be up-to-date.

To be fair, that is different from pics that are, um, "favorably posed". Can't be frustrated if there's no full body pic to view and yet you're surprised by what you see.
  • grean
  • 10-07-2015, 11:05 PM
To be fair, that is different from pics that are, um, "favorably posed". Can't be frustrated if there's no full body pic to view and yet you're surprised by what you see. Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
Well if they include an older glam pic that shows a lighter and more perky version of themselves, but pair that with a recent favorably posed shot that hides the new spear tire, thats a bit miss leading too.
  • jonic
  • 10-07-2015, 11:27 PM
In their picture they looked white. In person they were black. Sometimes it is the small things you should mention.
If their pics are not them, then a review would not follow as I would turn around and leave.

What constitutes a "no" on the recommendation is:

1. when she does not have great hygiene

2. when she advertises/says she does things BCD and thru no fault of yours, she does not do with you

3. she is not there mentally in the session (lack of IOP, dead fuck, looking/texting on her phone during session and treats you like you are nothing more than a wallet)

4. she brings up other hobbyists and how the session was better/worse with them or any type of drama during your paid time

5. Another person (pimp, roommate, ect.) interrupts session in person during your paid time

Other than the obvious, it is always a good idea after your research and you contact a provider, she screens you and says you are good to go that you let her know what you are looking for in a session. Providers cannot read your mind and if you do not let them know what you are wanting for the time and service you pay for, many ladies will do the minimum, if that much, that is required, in other words, get you in, on, off and out as fast as possible. Do not kid yourself, the easy money is what providers are mainly here for and the easier, the better for them. Most of them would be in a job where they have to wear a uniform, name tags and ask "do you want fries with that?".

Rare is the provider who at least acts like she enjoys what she does, and very rare is it that she actually enjoys providing. It is one thing to get an appointment, but it is quite another to get the repeat visit(s).
Pimps in the shower lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

UH...yeah...LOL