Ten reasons to vote Democrat by Letterman

• R.M.
  • 11-01-2016, 09:51 PM
#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion. It will take the police an average of about 15 minutes to get to your house; 00 buckshot travels at about 1200 ft/sec.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits". Albert Einstein
I know you all will appreciate this definition.
The best description of Obamacare so far: Remember when Nancy Pelosi said: "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."
A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample.”
#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion. It will take the police an average of about 15 minutes to get to your house; 00 buckshot travels at about 1200 ft/sec.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits". Albert Einstein
The best description of Obamacare so far: Remember when Nancy Pelosi said: "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it."
A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample.” Originally Posted by R.M.
+1
Haha , funny and true.
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 06:02 AM
Funny but true. Good morning.
there's real business to attend to RM comedy though has it's place. Life is real and people suffer let's not reduce it to a few comedic sound bites that make us feel better when it's not reality.
But it is reality. Comedy is based in truth.
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 06:45 AM
there's real business to attend to RM comedy though has it's place. Life is real and people suffer let's not reduce it to a few comedic sound bites that make us feel better when it's not reality. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You are no judge and you are on a hooker board. You do NOT have all the knowledge you seem to think you have. Meaning too bad you are not as smart as you think you are.
But it is reality. Comedy is based in truth. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's way over his head.
You are no judge and you are on a hooker board. You do NOT have all the knowledge you seem to think you have. Meaning too bad you are not as smart as you think you are.

That's way over his head. Originally Posted by R.M.
I never claimed to be smart if you put that moniker on me and then take it off that's fine. I give to poor kids and battered women's shelters with time and money and I have since the year 2000. I donate $2k / yr to each group. So you do the math on that. So I have the moral authority to speak and judge as I wish. I seriously doubt any of these clowns insulting me actually put their money and time where their mouth is. Again it's ok for you to laugh and joke but you need to start being a bit more serious as to the plight of less fortunate.

Now you think about that next time you pop off. I'm the type of man god would be proud of. ;-)
  • R.M.
  • 11-02-2016, 07:26 AM
I never claimed to be smart if you put that moniker on me and then take it off that's fine. I give to poor kids and battered women's shelters with time and money and I have since the year 2000. I donate $2k / yr to each group. So you do the math on that. So I have the moral authority to speak and judge as I wish. I seriously doubt any of these clowns insulting me actually put their money and time where their mouth is. Again it's ok for you to laugh and joke but you need to start being a bit more serious as to the plight of less fortunate.

Now you think about that next time you pop off. I'm the type of man god would be proud of. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I use my time wisely. I cut hair at the homeless shelter and donate blankets coats etc. You should stop judging folks and get off your high horse.

edit. I spend time helping ex convicts get ready for jobs. One lady that I did her hair bless her heart she just could not deal with life and checked out taking her own life. That crushed me. Just don't judge what you don't know.
I use my time wisely. I cut hair(No your AD says you do manscaping i.e you shave men's balls and ass for a fee you CUNT) at the homeless shelter and donate blankets coats etc(Sure you did and I fed starving children in Ethiopia). You should stop judging folks(You should go fuck yourself CUNT) and get off your high horse(You should go get screwed by some black guy with a horse hung cock and hopefully he will rip up your filthy vagina).

edit. I spend time helping ex convicts get ready for jobs(Did you tell them that you are a whore for a living?). One lady that I did her hair bless her heart she just could not deal with life and checked out taking her own life(She should have taken your life CUNT). That crushed me. Just don't judge what you don't know. Originally Posted by R.M.
You are full of shit- you have never done shit that didn't involve sex for money. You don't even have a real job yet you help convicts? Who believes this whole? You are doing something illegal to earn money yet you are helping convicts find jobs LMFAO. I did a fact check on your statements and they all came back PANTS ON FIRE.!!!! Maybe the lady should have taken your life instead, p[lease stop with these fabricated stories- you are nothing but a whore. What if a homeless man needed some sex- oh let me guess you opened up your legs and gave him some sex or you gave him a free blowjob??? Get lost CUNT no one believes you- you LIED about your age!!!

I needed a good laugh before I leave for my trip
I vote Democrat because I don't support racists.

A physician called into a radio show and said: "That's the definition of a stool sample.” Originally Posted by R.M.
The Liberal World we live in . Be one of the 240 million idiots Vote Hillary Clinton for President, lol.

Jim
I vote Democrat because I don't support racists. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yeah right. You vote Democratic because you can't support yourself.

Jim
Stool sample.
Fresh off the Democratic Platform
The Liberal World we live in . Be one of the 240 million idiots Vote Hillary Clinton for President, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Where do you get your math from Jim. If Hillary gets 240 million votes she will have won by the the largest margin ever. You do know there are 300 million people in the country and roughly only 100 million people vote - where in the hell did you get 240 million from or are you admitting over 3/4 of Americans support Hillary ? What a dumb ass you are Jim