Fashion Q: cupless bra for 40J?

Nobody saw THIS one coming, I'm sure. Could a lady with a 40 J bosom wear a cupless bra? I took a brief glance online and see there are nursing bras in that size, not quite romantic or sexy. I also wondered if her obviously large cup size might be uncomfortable in a cut-out bra.

Thanks for your support.
If it's for play time I wouldn't imagine she would be to umcomfortable but I wouldn't wear one around for hours. For larger breasts like that and for certain bras and styles you have to order speciality items. She might even try some of the sexy underbust corsets that allow better support for larger breasts while still being cupless and sexy.

Thank you, Brittany, especially for taking the time to copy-n-paste the photos. I would never have thought of those styles.
brittneys kinda a hobby guru
Anytime. I have large breasts myself so I know a few different things that work for me
brittneys kinda a hobby guru Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
Thanks babe
Anytime. I have large breasts myself so I know a few different things that work for me Originally Posted by Britttany_love
You do? I hadn't noticed!
You do? I hadn't noticed! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Hahahaha me either
I'm thinking a left over potato sack or an empty bean bag chair would work well.
Cupless bras are sexy as fuck, plus my tits look great in them too . Nothing like some DD tittie wiggles!

P.s. Nice tits Brit
Cupless bras are sexy as fuck, plus my tits look great in them too . Nothing like some DD tittie wiggles!

P.s. Nice tits Brit Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
Thanks babe!