Bra Controversy

A French male researcher has published a study claiming that breasts were firmer and sagged less in women who did not wear a bra, and such women were no more likely than others to suffer from back pain.

Some women suggest that he does not understand why women wear bras in the first place.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEM WEAR THEM EITHER....LET THE GIRLS HANG OUT!
First, I reject the argument that a person can't have an opinion on something they don't experience. Ones' experience can be weighed into an argument, and should be, but lack of experience doesn't mean one can't form an intelligent, objective opinion.

Second, I find it easy to believe bras fit into a category of things that aren't really needed but for those that sell them, like teeth whitener, Chapstick, shampoo, conditioner, Purell, basically anything cosmetic or suited to vanity.

Certainly some ladies need or want support. I also find it easy to believe au natural has health benefits too.
I am a big time bra wearer I even wear 2 to the gym and zumba. I go between 42ddd(e)and 44F, I have small sensitive nipples and my breasts are soft yet firm. I think if I didn't wear a bra so often my nipples would lose some sensation and my nipples would get bigger from gravity. I can reach orgasm from nipple play I would never want to lose that sensation or ability. I am also a big fan of dressing up and wearing intimate apparel, which a bra is to me.getting all dolled up turns me on, naked is boring and a huge turn of for me, I love the feel of a silky something against me and feeling hands on my fishnets gives me butterflies. I also like the anticipation of taking the bra off and feeling hands on my skin.
  • GP
  • 04-14-2013, 11:51 AM
I like eating pizza.
I like ... Never mind

DD
I like cantaloup over watermelon, don't care if it comes with a wrapper or not.
I would like the ladies to post some taint photos.