Sexy at 63..!

I have always been a fan of Helen Mirren. This woman has had no cosmetic surgery what-so-ever! I saw her on a talk show, and she is very petite, small framed. Gives me hope, knowing if I keep on working out and eating right I can still keep looking good too at that age!

She does look very good in that pic. I wonder what the breasts look like unclothed. I have had some massage clients who still have firm natural breasts into their 60's.
She does look very good in that pic. I wonder what the breasts look like unclothed. I have had some massage clients who still have firm natural breasts into their 60's. Originally Posted by tikkler33

Hmmmm... I wonder what they feel like? Ooops, I think my bi is showing..lol

Actually, I have known some women whose breasts feel tremendous at that age. And they are still very responsive to sensual touch, too.
I would tap a grandma if she looked good
  • bbkid
  • 10-14-2010, 12:04 PM
I would tap a grandma if she looked good Originally Posted by dearhunter
LMAO - hell, you'd tap anything that would hold still long enough.
LMAO - hell, you'd tap anything that would hold still long enough. Originally Posted by bbkid
TFF!!!
I have always been a fan of Helen Mirren. This woman has had no cosmetic surgery what-so-ever! I saw her on a talk show, and she is very petite, small framed. Gives me hope, knowing if I keep on working out and eating right I can still keep looking good too at that age!
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures

GP - she does look very good for age.
LMAO - hell, you'd tap anything that would hold still long enough. Originally Posted by bbkid
Hey.......I have my boundries.........somewhere.
Guilty Pleasures I swear I just rented LoveRanch with her and Joe Pesci. There is a sex scene that shows her boobage and they are beautiful(My bi is def showing) She has a yummy sex scene with Cuba Gooding Jr in Shadowboxer and she has a yummy body. I always say she is a well aged lady,sexy and all,and a fantastic actress to boot
I'd hit it without any hesitation.
I am a fan of mature ladies. Guilty Pleasures, you look amazing in your pics!
She really is. And smart, sweet and sexy too!
Oops. Just went to wikifeet and damn, now she's off my celeb list. I know most of you aren't into them, but I am. Disappointing.
Guilty Pleasures I swear I just rented LoveRanch with her and Joe Pesci. There is a sex scene that shows her boobage and they are beautiful(My bi is def showing) She has a yummy sex scene with Cuba Gooding Jr in Shadowboxer and she has a yummy body. I always say she is a well aged lady,sexy and all,and a fantastic actress to boot Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
OMG, I remember Shadowboxer, that was a fantastic movie! I too love that sex scene!

Yes, she is one lady that is sexy in all ways. Do you remember the movie Teaching Mrs. Tingle! She was the mean teacher, but omg she was dressed in a hot sexy lingerie outfit in this one scene where her students tied her up to a bed. I kept thinking daaaam she looks hot! LOL