Keeping pictures real

I recently had a session with a lady that I had chosen based on her posting personality, reviews, and yes, on her pictures as well. (No, I did not post a review of her). But what I found disappointing was that when I got there, the woman I met was different from the woman I had seen in the pictures in terms of physical proportions. Now even though the lady was still an attractive woman with a great personality, and the session went well, I still couldn't get rid of that thought about her pictures not being an accurate representation of her... I kinda felt cheated actually.

So I can't talk for the rest of the guys here, but I do know that every guy has different tastes, and there's no such thing as perfection when it comes to looks. But once we see the pictures, we build up some expectations, maybe dream on some fantasies, and remain very excited up to the point when the lady opens the door to greet us.... it can be such a rush sometimes. Anyway, what I'm saying is that, ladies, please keep your pictures as accurate as possible. There's no point on pretending to be someone else when the guy is going to see you anyway. Its ok to wear whatever you want to look attractive, but as long as it is YOU in the pictures.....not you 5 or 10 years ago, or some other woman. In a way for us guys, the fun starts before the actual session when we are choosing our provider. So just be honest about your looks and you'll probably get repeat customers.
Sorry about your experience. There have been talks about who does and does not have real, accurate pictures posted. Your input would be appreciated.

Nightcrawler,

This has been going on for a lOOOOOOOOOng
time. Those that post old pics taken 3-5 yrs
ago and 20-40lbs ago do that for a reason.

Simply if they posted current pics, their phone's
probably wouldnt be ringing. Sadly, there's nothing
that can be done, except if you write a review be
honest about what she really looks like. The other
option is to leave when you see that she looks nothing
like her pics.

Rocker
I agree with both of the replies but you need to write a review. Not posting a review and exposing this is perpetuating the problem.
I recently had a session with a lady that I had chosen based on her posting personality, reviews, and yes, on her pictures as well. (No, I did not post a review of her). But what I found disappointing was that when I got there, the woman I met was different from the woman I had seen in the pictures in terms of physical proportions. Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
I'm not known for a "Sugar Coating"

She is a Liar utilizing Deceptive Practices to bilk men from their hard earned money.

And you are going to participate in the perception by a) spending your own money on a falsely advertised product and b) assisting her to facilitate this crime against other members of this community by not exposing it.

To a certain extent, we expect it which is why these sites exist..... So that we as consumers can help each other avoid the same pitfalls and mistakes we make.

If you allow this, then you sir, are the worse of the two evils, in my opinion, and deserve no credibility or support within this community.

It really should be a Bannable offense when someone ADMITS that they will participate in a Provider's Deceptive Acts like you have just done.

You felt cheated but it is OK for her to continue to cheat others and you will allow her to do so by refusing to post the information you have available. That is sad.

Do you think this Scam Artist you reviewed does not know exactly what she is doing? Read the first post in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178511 and see the Provider's comment about wanting some things kept quiet. That's the way this forum USED to be.

Do you believe for a second that she does not know that if she didn't deceive people her income would be greatly less?

Across the country in CoEd sections, less than appealing providers set up shop for a reason.... They rely on their board personna and flirtatious attitudes to help sucker guys that would not normally consider seeing them if their advertising was an accurate reflection of them. Then because of the "relationship" they have culled flirting with them online, as well as all the others they flirt with that they depend on to defend themselves..

Man-Up Dude and provide the community an honest assessment of the lady you saw.

Make it factual, unemotional and you do not need to phrase it in any personal manner. You don't need to bash her over it.

But fulfill the purpose of the board and maybe save the next guy from feeling cheated because when the next guy DOES feel cheated you will know you were part of the issue.

Credibility works in a variety of manners. Your positive reviews of providers can be better received and be of greater advantage to them as marketing tools if everyone knows you are credible.

But if your known to enable them to be deceptive and hide their issues, then even your positive reviews become questionable and that is not fair to the ladies that run their business in an honest manner.
  • ztonk
  • 02-19-2011, 09:34 PM
If you were disappointed with your experience, it is fair to say that others of us would also be disappointed. That's why you should let us know who it is, so we can get the word out. Ladies with "bad" pictures just hurt things for the ladies who are honest and up-front and have "good" pictures. I'd much rather support the honest ladies, and put the not-so-honest ones out of work.
OUT THE SCAMMER!
Why would you not out someone for false advertising here? That is 90% of what this site is for.
What they said!! Out with it Nightcrawler!
Ok, hold your horses.... there's no reason to have a witch hunt or for heads to roll over this. I said this as an FYI, not as a way of pointing fingers to someone in particular. I actually had a good experience with this provider...I really came out with a smile on my face and a spring on my step! I thought she was still attractive even though her pictures needed to be updated. I'm just not mentioning her name because these kind of comments tend to get blown out of proportion, and its just not fair for the lady. The other reviewers didn't seem to complain about her pictures that much anyway, so I won't be the party pooper here. Had she been totally misrepresenting herself then it would be a different story, but i didn't felt it was the case.

This is just to remind the ladies to make sure the pictures are accurate, otherwise; that will be reflected on our reviews.
Ok, hold your horses.... there's no reason to have a witch hunt or for heads to roll over this. I said this as an FYI, not as a way of pointing fingers to someone in particular. I actually had a good experience with this provider...I really came out with a smile on my face and a spring on my step! I thought she was still attractive even though her pictures needed to be updated. I'm just not mentioning her name because these kind of comments tend to get blown out of proportion, and its just not fair for the lady. Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
Not trying to start a witch hunt, but why would it be not fair to the lady to state facts? Especially when your review would state that you had a good time, but her pictures are not accurate?

The other reviewers didn't seem to complain about her pictures that much anyway, so I won't be the party pooper here. Had she been totally misrepresenting herself then it would be a different story, but i didn't felt it was the case.
Other reviewers didn't complain, they are also misleading the rest. If the pictures are not accurate in your opinion, that seems like misrepresenting to me.

This is just to remind the ladies to make sure the pictures are accurate, otherwise; that will be reflected on our reviews.
If guys keep doing what they've been doing, and what you're doing, it won't be reflected in the reviews.
I think there's a "details","source" or "properties" or something like that where you can click on a photo and it will say when the photo was taken... I'm sure the guys know about it and can tell you the exact process.
Ok, hold your horses.... there's no reason to have a witch hunt or for heads to roll over this. I said this as an FYI, not as a way of pointing fingers to someone in particular. I actually had a good experience with this provider...I really came out with a smile on my face and a spring on my step! I thought she was still attractive even though her pictures needed to be updated. I'm just not mentioning her name because these kind of comments tend to get blown out of proportion, and its just not fair for the lady. The other reviewers didn't seem to complain about her pictures that much anyway, so I won't be the party pooper here. Had she been totally misrepresenting herself then it would be a different story, but i didn't felt it was the case.

This is just to remind the ladies to make sure the pictures are accurate, otherwise; that will be reflected on our reviews. Originally Posted by Nightcrawler29
How can this be an FYI if no one is named? An FYI, would name the party. Do what you will but I don't see the point.... Maybe we are supposed to play "guess that provider with the misleading pics" game....

Sixx
If there's a lesson here it's: Don't bitch about a provider's picture being misleading unless you've got the gonads to tell the whole story.

You're not going to skate on this one, amigo. If you have enough of an issue to post it in co-ed, then what in the world were you expecting to happen?
...nevermind. Useless thead per babydollsnow. +1 Sixx.

They weren't referring to me anyway. And, I'm surely not trying to get undue attention.

I was just trying to participate in conversation. Maybe that's not a good idea?