Blair Nikole Fox- proving her Eccie “no” is FAKE

I’m regards to:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2805358

Now, idk who TF this is or WHY they just making shit up- BUT I CAN PROVE THEY LYIN LIKE A RUG.

I recently received a review on TER from a user with the same username & similar contents to the Eccie “no” http://https://www.theeroticreview.c...rootup-2360302

Now this review was posted just days ago (Feb 2022). The full review explicitly states they seen me in mid Missouri “a couple weeks ago” well, I (verifiably) have been in VEGAS since 12/23/21 sooooo no they didn’t. WTF.

The review is almost ENTIRELY made up and has no basis (for example: I have literally NEVER set an alarm for a booking)

So, WHY? WHO? I don’t get it.
Encounter date is listed as June of 2021 if that has any bearing on the situation.
They state that was their first meet, yes. But they’ve now had 3 (Sidenote: isn’t it convenient the 2nd meeting apparently went great yet he didn’t post a review of that)
and the third one was just a couple weeks ago.
Encounter date is listed as June of 2021 if that has any bearing on the situation. Originally Posted by pittlicker
“Second visit was actually really good, and she turned me around to her. Well, unfortunately, this visit a couple weeks ago was a big drop from the 2nd visit.”
1st link 1st post

OP of report, his last post was 10-02-2021, 03:46 AM

ahhhh good morning Mam
1st link 1st post

OP of report, his last post was 10-02-2021, 03:46 AM

ahhhh good morning Mam Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes I know! What I’m saying is the second review (the TER one) being proven fake means the first one (the eccie review) is likely fake, too. Sure it’s possible that the first one is true and then the second one they made up but… why? Or it’s someone (I actually think I know who it is) is just making things up to deter potential suitors.
Yes I know! What I’m saying is the second review (the TER one) being proven fake means the first one (the eccie review) is likely fake, too. Sure it’s possible that the first one is true and then the second one they made up but… why? Or it’s someone (I actually think I know who it is) is just making things up to deter potential suitors. Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
If we’re to go off just my word; I’m telling you: BOTH reviews are 100% fake
And as far as the guidelines go.. i DID reach out to eccie about the first review and they wouldn’t hear my case 🤷🏼♀️ This review being up for this long has probably hindered suitors from inquiring so I feel like it specifically needed to be stated to be faked.
Hi Blair,

I am so sorry this happened to you I know someone who had fake review written as well. She reached out to TER…and they helped her take it down…is there anything specific that you have had done to your body that they may not know of now? A new tattoo? Piercing
? Etc. they will have you send pictures directly to the help team. They will ask him questions and if he can’t answer them they will remove the reviews. As far as for Eccie I am not sure.

I hope this helps.
Wish you were in Austin Blair! You look absolutely delicious... I'd love the opportunity to counter that with a very favorable review!!! If I make it to Vegas this year... :-)
It sounds more like that the ECCIE review is true and the TER review was written to get premium access there. Easy to duplicate info from one site to another. And you were in Missouri at the time of the ECCIE review.
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Super sleuth
It sounds more like that the ECCIE review is true and the TER review was written to get premium access there. Easy to duplicate info from one site to another. And you were in Missouri at the time of the ECCIE review. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Why say it’s the 3rd visit? You’re allowed to write multiple reviews on the same visit so?
  • BLM69
  • 02-19-2022, 09:34 PM
This is great detective work 🤡
Why say it’s the 3rd visit? You’re allowed to write multiple reviews on the same visit so? Originally Posted by Blair_Fox
The ECCIE review does not say it was his 3rd visit.