It worked! no Cert Issues anymore while opening OH2 :)

Hi All - I captured screenshots while troubleshooting the cert issue, it worked for me, but I am not recommending this as I am not an expert in fixing cert issues. I just wanted to help the community during the hard times!

https://i.postimg.cc/c1tm9Yzc/oh2.png

I guess ECCIE is good for something, ie inquiring about oh2. (WTF) Tex Allen oh2
ROFLMAO
FWIW, I emailed ck1942 last night and he confirmed they are victim of a DDOS attack. Rather than take the site down, he’s choosing to “ride it out”, then determine what damage has been done. All their certificates are current, but Chrome in particular is problematic for some reason. Firefox users seem to have the easiest time getting in. He suggests pulling up a blank page in a browser other than Chrome and typing in “https://home.ourhome2.net/“.

For the first time since all this started a few days ago I did receive an email notification of a post to a subscribed thread overnight, so some folks are able to get into the site and post.
It just will not let me in.
Cant get in either
Thanks Tinman, it does not work on safari either.
Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.
FWIW, I emailed ck1942 last night and he confirmed they are victim of a DDOS attack. Originally Posted by TinMan
What goes around comes around.
I couldn't login for several days. Then I managed to get in for a few hours on Sunday (2/20 - SLOW but working), but then Sunday evening and since I'm back to not being able to log in. I typically use Firefox. But I have tried Chrome and Edge with the same results (no login).
I was in on my phone.

Shit is messed up.
Can’t believe the strategy is to “wait it out”. Does not seem to be working for anyone.
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2022, 08:51 PM
What goes around comes around. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Karma is best served cold 👍
The site is still down. This sucks.