Will a mohawk help me get pussey

I cut my hair myself to save $ for hookers when I got done I notice I miss a spot on center it left a mohawk small one. I blade shave my neck and sideburns. Any thoughts please help. I 42 years old.
Does it look OK...idk doesn't sound hopeful
I used to get my hair cut by one of the Master cutters at a major mall chain for fifty bucks. Always looked really great too and seemed worth it.

But for the past few years now, I've had my hair cut by Cindy at "Cindy's Corral" in Rosenberg. She does a great job and I look as good as when I went to the big-deal mall place. And she charges me $9.00! So I pull out a Jackson and ask for #5 back . . .when its that low, it is easy to be a big tipper.

Now this is a straight-up hair place NOT like Lucky Trend in Houston, so be nice to Cindy and tip well.
I used to get my hair cut by one of the Master cutters at a major mall chain for fifty bucks. Always looked really great too and seemed worth it.

But for the past few years now, I've had my hair cut by Cindy at "Cindy's Corral" in Rosenberg. She does a great job and I look as good as when I went to the big-deal mall place. And she charges me $9.00! So I pull out a Jackson and ask for #5 back . . .when its that low, it is easy to be a big tipper.

Now this is a straight-up hair place NOT like Lucky Trend in Houston, so be nice to Cindy and tip well. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Hair pimpin ain't easy! LOL
Learning how to spell might
I cut my hair myself to save $ for hookers when I got done I notice I miss a spot on center it left a mohawk small one. I blade shave my neck and sideburns. Any thoughts please help. I 42 years old. Originally Posted by Ripmany

A mohawk and a couple of grand will work every time
Having an unusual presence does tend toget you noticed more.

Back in high school I used to dye my hair blue, green, orange, red, and what ever color I felt.

I had women walk up to and touch my hair, and the other item I noticed was the conversation about what my hair color would be.

Women usually dye their hair, which is a sign of grooming.

Doubt a Mohawk will help you, but some additional grooming probably will.
A mohawk and a couple of grand will work every time Originally Posted by burkalini
... OR just shave it all off like Balding Benny.
THAT and a couple o' grand will work also.

### Salty
DA Mohawk and a couplc grand will work for sure, but a good "conventional" haircut will make the experience just a little better. When you call again, she won't be thinking of that guy with the weird hair.

Did anyone drop in on Cindy's Corral in Rosenberg?
I cut it off
Now you can swim for Penn State!
I cut it off Originally Posted by Ripmany
nice going kojak!
Now you can swim for Penn State! Originally Posted by ICU 812
isn't baldy too old for that?
I cut my hair myself to save $ for hookers when I got done I notice I miss a spot on center it left a mohawk small one. I blade shave my neck and sideburns. Any thoughts please help. I 42 years old. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What difference does it make, you're seeing a hooker. As far as meeting girls in the real world wait until it grows out and see a Barber.
Oh, he cut his hair off!

I thought that he had. . .never mind.