Sage Steele Of ESPN Says Her Biden Interview Was Totally Scripted.

In a shocking admission, Sage Steele, former ESPN commentator, said that before her interview with Biden in 2021, she was handed a script and told not to deviate it at all, not one word.

Read the link. It says it all.

Steele probably had to go take a shower after having to sit through that fiasco.

https://thehill.com/media/4573291-sa...erview-script/

This is pathetic on so many levels.
Many interviews are scripted. From politicians to entertainers and athletes. Many times it's agreed to as a condition to do the interview. Nothing burger here
Much ado about nothing.

Do you think sit down interviews aren’t scripted?
How many Fox interviews of Donald Trump do you think were completely scripted. Or as much as they could be considering Trump’s tendency to go off on a tangent.
How many Fox interviews of Donald Trump do you think were completely scripted. Or as much as they could be considering Trump’s tendency to go off on a tangent. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
No, not unless the script included insults and sly remarks. Biden has to have a script he's too stupid to think on his own.
Sit down interviews are largely scripted to head off surprises. Many if not most celebs, sports and public figures require a list of questions before they agree to sit down.

No, not unless the script included insults and sly remarks. Biden has to have a script he's too stupid to think on his own. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Why don't you learn him to be smart, bud! Poor old man was so stupid he kicked Trump's ass and is going to do it again. So you'll have four more years to help President Biden become smart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!
Democrats and Biden Buddies defending the indefensible.
Sit down interviews are largely scripted to head off surprises. Many if not most celebs, sports and public figures require a list of questions before they agree to sit down.

Why don't you learn him to be smart, bud! Poor old man was so stupid he kicked Trump's ass and is going to do it again. So you'll have four more years to help President Biden become smart.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can't polish a turd, Bud.
You can't polish a turd, Bud. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Me thinketh you underestimate the Valued Poster.
Many interviews are scripted. From politicians to entertainers and athletes. Many times it's agreed to as a condition to do the interview. Nothing burger here Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Hmmmm... Now I see... So Biden's White House handlers
wouldn't agree to the Interview unless it was scripted.

The fellow is the President of the US and needs ALL
Scripted questions - and also Scripted responces
from Sage Steele to his answers.

... She couldn't choose to politely disagree with Joe,
if he said something that's incorrect. ...

... How Sad...

#### Salty
Have any of you folks who think this is even remotely relevant ever even watched ESPN? They have always been notorious for how they don't want to get heavily involved with politics. Why? Because people like me do not watch sports channels for that shit. We watch them for sports and sports only.

Sage Steele was good at her job IMO. Her problem was away from her job when she would say things that did not fit their brand. There are a million women who would kill for her job and ESPN knows that. To let her go was probably a fairly easy decision for them. So now, we have a disgruntled ex-employee talking out of the side of her neck to Fox News about her former employer when she wants a job. SUCH BREAKING NEWS!!! LOL
Have any of you folks who think this is even remotely relevant ever even watched ESPN? They have always been notorious for how they don't want to get heavily involved with politics. Why? Because people like me do not watch sports channels for that shit. We watch them for sports and sports only.

Sage Steele was good at her job IMO. Her problem was away from her job when she would say things that did not fit their brand. There are a million women who would kill for her job and ESPN knows that. To let her go was probably a fairly easy decision for them. So now, we have a disgruntled ex-employee talking out of the side of her neck to Fox News about her former employer when she wants a job. SUCH BREAKING NEWS!!! LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Unbelievable.

A reputable correspondent tells the truth about how Biden’s mental capacity is so diminished that his “handlers” dare not allow non scripted questions to be asked, lest his inability to function at even the simplest level b exposed.

And all you can see fit to do is shoot the messenger.
...They have always been notorious for how they don't want to get heavily involved with politics. Why? Because people like me do not watch sports channels for that shit. We watch them for sports and sports only.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Spot on! As soon as they inject politics I'm outta there. Still don't watch the NFL. Remains to be seen if I'll watch the Olympics this year after the Bob Costas crap, years back. Wanna take a knee during the National anthem? Cklick!
A reputable correspondent tells the truth about how Biden’s mental capacity is so diminished that his “handlers” dare not allow non scripted questions to be asked, lest his inability to function at even the simplest level b exposed.

And all you can see fit to do is shoot the messenger. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LMFAO. You just called Sage Steele "a reputable correspondent." You should have just left it alone to deflect from your rage whining. I would say a lot more, but I'd have to RTM myself because you obviously know jack and shit about neither ESPN nor Sage Steele.

Just FYI, her entire job was based on daily sports scripts at ESPN. She either read a teleprompter or she heard it through her earpiece and voiced what she was told to the viewers with a pretty smile. That was her job. Her job was to just talk about sports. And that's it. Sorry that's so difficult for you to understand.