Added touches to Incall

What are some added touches you like to see/provide in an incall?

I try to keep the generals on hand....

unscented lotions and different men's hygiene stuff, those Wisp things, drinks, Ect

Stock men new slippers in all sizes, this way when they get out shower they don't have to walk barefoot.

Also stock Alka Seltzer, Tylenol and some Immodium A.D.
Please keep a variety of hot, naked chicks around in case of emergency. Otherwise, a sammich would be nice....
I have very clean incall.Fresh towels and sheets.shower available.candles...
I like to offer to bring a bottle of wine or some top-shelf beer, or if we're in a hotel, maybe meet in the lounge for a drink before going up.
Yeah—amenaties beyond hygene items aren't really necessary for sessions of two hours or shorter. If its a multiple hour session, overnight or a weekend away, maybe suggest that the hobbyist bring along "adult beverages". A provider can't have on-hand premium consumables of food, liquor and tobacco to suit the twist of every one she sees.

In any case, for an extended session, it is assumed that the hobbyist will foot the bill for dinner etc anyway.
My fault YC.
I thought you were asking for ideas on 'Added touches to Incall'
mirrors near the play and a big TV
Taint photos on the walls are always a nice touch.
A warm welcome with a sexy urgency to seduce me naked.

But that's just me.
I just need the chick to be clean and freshly showered, and to make sure the room is fairly clean. I deal with clutter enough in my "civilian" life from the ball and chain's allergy to house cleaning supplies like brooms and stuff.

I bring my own soap, towels, and other shit like that. I don't expect her to provide all of that stuff. I do usually expect her to have condoms. I sometimes bring one or more just in case, but sometimes I forget.

All kinds of other shit like candles and incense and shit are unnecessary for me. I rather have more lighting than candles provide anyway, so that I can see the slobbering all over my cock better. Hell, I'm paying, I want to SEE it happening.